Kodiak

"I found a Pamela/Jarvis tape!" - Post any comments about these elusive tapes here

285 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

Found a couple more in the past few days, so I'm now up to 3 Pamela Tapes and 1 Tommy Tape (#8, it's a good one, too).

If you haven't seen one already, the Tommy Tapes are coloured blue. So you'll be able to tell right away which it is when you see it in a drawer.

I can't believe how easy it is to find Pamela tapes now and how hard it is to find a Tommy Tape.  Since getting 20 PTs, I've discovered like 10 since the update with the Tommy Tapes and I haven't seen one TT.  I guess the TT are as rare as the PT used to be.  Ugh.

Got my eigth Pamelatape yesterday! Only lvl 75 (sarcasm). Found it last sunday as Tiffany, Jarvis house 2nd floor bedroom.

Never seen a Tommy tape...

Found 2 last night.  Both on Packanack Small.  One was in the main house lower level and the other was in the boat house.  need 3 more and I will have all 20.  Im a level 72 and all tapes have been found with AJ

Found 2 more last night just need one more to complete my Pamela collection then on to the tommy tapes which seem a lot harder to find than the Pamela tapes I only have one of them

Found my last Pamela tape last time on the last match I played.  I now have collected all 20 tapes.  I am  a level 73.  My tip for everyone out there looking for the tapes is to get into a private match with just you and one other person.  Take turns being counselors.  Play two matches in a row on Higgins Small and two matches in a row on Packanack Small.  These are the two maps that produced the most tapes, with more tapes coming on Packanack Small.  Good Luck!  Now time to look for those tommy tapes.

I found a Pamela and a Tommy tape on Tuesday, Since then it´s one Pamela tape daily. Are they more common now? I know that RNG can be strange, but i had 4 Pamela tapes in 400 hours, now i have 9 Pamela tapes and 2 Tommy tapes with 450 hours. That´s a bit too much luck imo.