Kodiak

"I found a Pamela/Jarvis tape!" - Post any comments about these elusive tapes here

289 posts in this topic

Found my first Pamela tape today.  #9.

1 person likes this

Just found 2 more tapes. #11 in the normal, big Packanack map and #14 in the Higgins Haven small map! :D

On 10/31/2017 at 10:22 PM, ChadFaceKilla said:

I know I’m late to the party but I found a tape and the host left. I still got the tape tho soooo idk maybe I’m lucky. 2 Pam tapes and 1 tommy at lvl 38 all found on different days of the week. The whole Friday spawn rate is bs imo 

It's impossible for "The whole Friday spawn rate is bs imo" to be just "imo". If by "imo" you mean "in my opinion" because it seems to be a fact, in your experience, that tapes were found on other days...days that are not Friday. If that is true then it moves from "imo" (I'm just guessing that is trend whop for an opinion) to a fact. 

My petty squabbles regarding the proper use of words aside, I have found only 3 Pamela tapes & each time was not on a Friday. 

So I am inclined to feel this "The whole Friday spawn rate is bs imo" thing really is real, universal & much more than mere speculation. I'm leaning toward this phenomenon occurring anytime, any map & is truly a randomly generated thing. 

Still no Tommy tapes but since I have a hard time playing two matches in a row because of host quitting, especially with the influx of new players with the disc release, I'll probably end my quest long before dedicated servers arrive & move on to more stable pastures. 

Well I certainly got lucky today with tapes...found 4 Pamela tapes, 2 in back-to-back matches. I have 7 Pamela tapes total now (2, 4, 6, 12, 13, 15, and 19). Drop rate is absolutely up now on them haha.

Still only 1 Tommy tape found (#13)

Even though I found 20 Pamela tapes aIready I keep finding more and no Tommy Tapes. I guess the drop rate for TT is really low. I’ve played a lot since the update but haven’t seen one. I guess you have to get really lucky. 

Just wanted to state that last night, my buddy and I both found tapes in the same match.

I found a pamela tape, and he found a tommy tape. Really really cool.

100% happened. Anyone else had this happen?

Yea this weekend has certainly been surprising for me...  I've been playing since the game released back in May, and from then until now I had only found 2 Pamela Tapes total after however many hours I put in working my way up to level 75.  Then, all of a sudden in the span of just this weekend alone, I've found 5 Pamela Tapes and 2 Tommy Tapes.  Go figure!  And yea, there was even a round where I found both a Tommy and Pamela tape.  They just inexplicably started popping up all over the place to the point where I found 3 tapes in 3 consecutive rounds.

Still just have one Pamela tape.  Got it when it was really rare to find one.

I need to play more and become a drawer-opening machine!!!  ;)

16 hours ago, Voorhees Lake Hockey said:

Just wanted to state that last night, my buddy and I both found tapes in the same match.

I found a pamela tape, and he found a tommy tape. Really really cool.

100% happened. Anyone else had this happen?

Yup. I was the lucky one though. I found both of them lol

I've got 6 Pamela taped and no Jarvis tapes wtf lol idek what the Jarvis tapes look like! 

4 minutes ago, xxkittybitesxx said:

I've got 6 Pamela taped and no Jarvis tapes wtf lol idek what the Jarvis tapes look like! 

Same thing but blue instead of yellow.

1 person likes this

Is it the same concept as the Pamela tapes? they are randomly placed in the drawers

5 minutes ago, xxkittybitesxx said:

Is it the same concept as the Pamela tapes? they are randomly placed in the drawers

yup

How are people finding all these?

Still on one.

Haha.

Found another tape yesterday.  I now have 10 tapes with 10 more to go.

I went through a already searched cabin and found a pamala tape. My best guess is that someone was checking the cabin and Jason started chasing him/her.

Found a Pamela tape today in the small Higgins map. #12.

Today I found my first Pamela tape (actually my second, but the first one wasn't registered)
Tape #11.

I found my last tape I needed yesterday to get all the Pamela tapes. I was surprised after finding them all there wasn't any achievement or trophy for finding all 20. I would've loved it to show everyone that views my profile that I have all of them collected. 

On 11/4/2017 at 6:59 AM, CyberJawa said:

Found my first Pamela tape today.  #9.

Found my second tape today!  

I found 5 more Pamela tapes since last Wednesday and 1 Tommy Tape.  I now have 15 Pamela tapes.  Just need 5 more.

Found a couple more in the past few days, so I'm now up to 3 Pamela Tapes and 1 Tommy Tape (#8, it's a good one, too).

If you haven't seen one already, the Tommy Tapes are coloured blue. So you'll be able to tell right away which it is when you see it in a drawer.