Sign in to follow this  
lHeartBreakerl

Weather confirmed for next patch - What else will come with it?

With weather coming next patch, I wonder if other assets are done and ready to roll out. Like the Jarvis map or part IV. It'd be kind of odd if they did rain first, then release the PIV stuff.

15 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

With weather coming next patch, I wonder if other assets are done and ready to roll out. Like the Jarvis map or part IV. It'd be kind of odd if they did rain first, then release the PIV stuff.

Nice can't wait , i hope we'll get a date tho , maybe the 29/09 , hopefully the fps drops will be fix too unless we get worst fps 

Rain is going to make all map my fav :P

2 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

Is thunder and lightning confirmed? 

I guess this would be the next step for weather if it hasn't been. 

Yes, its even in the IV trailer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

Is thunder and lightning confirmed? 

I guess this would be the next step for weather if it hasn't been. 

;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

;)

You know I've watched that trailer several times now ?...jesus I'm getting so old and forgetful! ? 

• Like 2

My question is now that Rain will be added will it be random on the maps or something that can be turned on or off by the host. Either way I'm excited as this will add so much to the game. And lightning too...Oh yes !

7 minutes ago, Dr. Lecter said:

The same thing that comes with every patch to date: new, game breaking bugs/unannounced changes.

Now now can't we for once just have a nice thread with no negative Nancy's ?

11 minutes ago, Dr. Lecter said:

The same thing that comes with every patch to date: new, game breaking bugs/unannounced changes.

We all love game breaking bugs 

KXXY5os.gif

59 minutes ago, Miss AJ said:

Hope the emotes n Spring break wear comes with this patch, I'll wear a bikini in the rain! XD

My guess is the emote and clothing pack along with rain will be in the next patch on the 28th

While getting weather is a nice feature for the next patch, but it will be quite a useless patch without those dedicated servers.... I have been having so much fun trying to play matches with the constant error connections, and host drops, that I don't even know why I bother trying to play the game anymore. 

2 hours ago, Impactedmedal38 said:

My guess is the emote and clothing pack along with rain will be in the next patch on the 28th

i don't wanna wait till the 28th!  10 days I guess I could handle it How about tomorrow Tuesday

15 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

@wes so, um, better luck next patch?

Ya what's up with that?? At first we couldn't believe release dates now we can't even believe your words now!!?? Wtf!! Iheartbreaker did those words really come from gun themselves or their bullshit useless f13 game support account? 

Edited by BigJVOOREES

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Maybe the reddit was wrong I mean I was expecting it to come out with the new map and Jason 

no look at wes's twitter 

maybe if you give them the benefit of the doubt, but they really dont deserve that after all the stuff that has gone on with the game

• Like 1