I used to only play as AJ like my whole Fri13 career till level 101 but I'm starting to warm up to Jenny Myers!  I played her when I first started the game as AJ was locked. I always noticed those tight jeans she wears & cant wait to buy her bikini.

I like that she has 10 composure & 8 Luck which makes her a pretty good fighter. The only downside is trying to repair things, I hope I can find an epic Tinker & maybe that might help someday. 

In this video, lucky Jenny finds a Pamela tape! This is the third cassette I've found so far. Somehow I got the boat fixed & I was out of there. 

• Like 4

I run Vanessa and the 2 repair can suck sometimes, but it is manageable.  I thought about running an epic tinker as well, but unsure how much it will help.  

• Like 1

If you have time to slowly repair something it's manageable but I stay away from the phone fuse or propeller as Jenny lol it makes so much noise when you make a mistake. 

yeah supposedly they fixed Tinker because it was glitched where it made repairing worse n harder but haven't released a patch yet. Still it's really rare to roll a good Tinker perk as well. 

I starting using Lil jenny when I started friday the 13th. When I looked at her ass in those tight jeans I knew that I was gonna be playing as her throughout my career of F13

But sometimes I play as tiffany as well,    but what ever. Their both cute.

• Like 2

I'm not following much on this swimwear dlc, but it would be priceless if they had Lachoppa in some shorts with his fat hanging over.  

• Like 1

Oh, Jenny <3 I love her style (she has one of the best swimwear! Can't wait to buy the DLC) And I had great escapes with her and that amazing composure. 

• Like 3

Jenny is HOT and fun to play with. I will encourage you as I do to everyone to go All Random. You will have much more fun as you have to learn to play each character different and every match feels different. I used to play AJ 90% and really started to get boring because the playstyle is the same. Now when I get Chad Im getting a Bat and stun Jason a million times to buy time for others If I get Vannesa Ill have Jason chasing me for half of the match and so on...  Try it, If you dont like it you can always switch back to the counselor of your preference.

• Like 2

My biggest problem with Jenny is that I just don't quite know how to use her.  Do I try to fight Jason because her high luck will increase stun chance and her weapon won't break as often or do I try to avoid Jason altogether since she has top of the line composure and decent stealth?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

My biggest problem with Jenny is that I just don't quite know how to use her.  Do I try to fight Jason because her high luck will increase stun chance and her weapon won't break as often or do I try to avoid Jason altogether since she has top of the line composure and decent stealth?

Jenny is good for teamwork. 

5 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

Unfortunately Luck will have no impact on how effective you will fight Jason, it's timing, ping and SKILL. I only take swings at Jason if I have a pocket knife or if he grabs a counselor or trying to break a door. There are guys where it's amazing how they beat down Jason Props to them. One of them almost made me Rage quit as he was beating me for 7 or 8 minutes until I finally caught him. Luck will affect weapon durability but I don't think it has anything to do with Stunning Jason. I think each weapon type was a different stun chance on Jason.

1 hour ago, Vaderspupil said:

She does look hot & Jenny has nice voice when she's calling Tommy or the cops, really attractive.  I'm trying to figure out how to play her too. She can fight a bit not like Chad or Bugsy or Adam but can get stuns.

I put an epic Thrasher 25% axe damage on her & it was pretty fun with that plus Pamela's sweater. She can escape from Jason's grab easier & Id like to roll an Escape Artist perk to try that out. 

7 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

Jenny makes a great Body guard and team player, so hang with other stealth characters, and watch their backs.

She's the best at hiding, but only do it within the first 10 minutes, and never hold your breath while hiding, as she rarely ever screams, if Jason is near by.

I would like her if she had 2 or 3 in Strength. Don't worry, I still like her. I just feel her stats are limited (her hair does not help it either). If even the "final counselor" power-up idea makes it way to the game (@GunMedia_Ben said it was an interesting idea), she will become my main!

15 hours ago, kitcat said:

Jenny is good for teamwork. 

I find Chad better than her. And you can escape without the others with the resson of obtaining his trophy :P

13 hours ago, Miss AJ said:

She does look hot & Jenny has nice voice when she's calling Tommy or the cops, really attractive.  I'm trying to figure out how to play her too. She can fight a bit not like Chad or Bugsy or Adam but can get stuns.

I put an epic Thrasher 25% axe damage on her & it was pretty fun with that plus Pamela's sweater. She can escape from Jason's grab easier & Id like to roll an Escape Artist perk to try that out. 

You forgot to mention that Jenny is cute.....

On 9/18/2017 at 6:47 PM, Miss AJ said:

If you have time to slowly repair something it's manageable but I stay away from the phone fuse or propeller as Jenny lol it makes so much noise when you make a mistake. 

yeah supposedly they fixed Tinker because it was glitched where it made repairing worse n harder but haven't released a patch yet. Still it's really rare to roll a good Tinker perk as well. 

And if She was nearby me dressed like that right now, I would definitely do the Last clip of this video in front of her:

14 hours ago, Crawly Creature said:

You forgot to mention that Jenny is cute.....

You are so right!! Jenny is cute. 

I don't mind playing her when I play random as I've been doing lately. The problem is for her skills, she still feels like very much a support character and that's because her best stats don't have enough worth. If composure mattered a lot more, she would be ace, but when your able to fix things in a few clicks or able to get away from Jason due to superior speed or stamina. It really makes it hard for Jenny to be viable as a solo character. Yeah you can fight off Jason or whatnot with those stats, but eventually you'll die alone if its just you. That's the case for most characters, but especially the slower ones.

This is where the special abilities should've been kept as it would've helped differentiate the counselors a lot more than just stacking the same handful of perks on top of the existing characters.

Some ideas.

Vanessa - Adrenaline Rush

A one time use in the match. For approximately 2 minutes, Vanessa would have unlimited stamina. Allowing her to run wherever she wanted, as fast as she wanted without any cooldown whatsoever. Could be useful at any point in the match, especially the final 2 minutes if you are alone. However like in real life, adrenaline doesn't last forever, so you have to be mindful of when you use it. The reason is because her speed and stamina would be cut in half for the next 2 minutes following its usage. Her speed would drop from a 10 to a 5 for the next 2 minutes and her stamina would drop from a 9 to a 4 for the next 2 minutes.

Jenny - Hero

Like Vanessa, this would be a one shot deal. If Jenny has an axe or a machete in her possession. She will have a window where she is allowed to kill Jason in one hit with one of those weapons, no need for a sweater, no need for Tommy, no need for a demasking. The only requirement is that you MUST stun Jason with something first, whatever it may be in order to attempt to kill him. Like Vanessa's ability, there is a downside. If Jenny misses the kill, her composure and her luck will be cut in half for the next 2 minutes. Her composure will drop from a 10 to a 5 and her luck will drop from a 9 to a 4, leaving her very vulnerable to death if she can't escape.

Kenny - Handyman

Like the others, they ALL are one time uses. Being the head counselor of the camp. He knows the ins and outs of the campsite. Knowing this, he knows the location of a HIDDEN PHONE on the campsite. Only Kenny knows where this phone is and only Kenny can use it. Jason doesn't know where this phone is either and...AND...no power box/fuse is required, its already a working phone. The only thing that Kenny has to do is call the cops. The only way Jason can stop him is killing him where he is before he can make the call or destroy the phone power, which sets itself on fire, rendering it unusable. Now...that said, just because the phone box/fuse are in place already on this hidden phone for Kenny, doesn't mean its a done deal. If Kenny fails to make the call or Jason destroys the phone power. ALL of Kenny's stats go from 5 to 1 for the next 2 minutes, leaving him VERY vulnerable to death by Jason.

AJ - Blended

Just like the others, a one shot deal. She makes the most of her stealth ability. For 2 minutes, AJ is completely and utterly untraceable by Jason. He can't use sense to find her, he can't see her sound blips, he can't see her in any cabins that would normally light up. She is completely invisible to Jason except by sight OR by going into the water. This would be incredibly useful if you were alone or in the final two minutes. The only downside to this ability is if Jason finds you by visual sight. Her Stealth would be cut in half, from 10 to 5 and her composure from a 7 to a 3. Leaving her very vulnerable to death for 2 minutes.

Tiffany - Skinny Dip

Like the others, a one shot deal. Similar to AJ in that she's going to use stealth as a one shot deal to help her survive, only for her its the water. If you are in trouble as Tiffany. Maybe your the last one alive or one of the last few and you need to hide. For her, she's going to take off ALL HER CLOTHES and jump into the lake, which allows her to be invisible to Jason except by sight for 2 minutes. No sense, no sound blips, etc. The only way Jason will know where Tiffany is ends up being by actually going into the water and seeing her player model swimming or...OR finding her pile of clothes somewhere on the map. Her pile of clothes will not always be at the shoreline either, in fact almost always never. They could be anywhere on the map and IF Jason finds your pile of clothes, the lake IMMEDIATELY lights up RED, indicating to Jason your in the water. In either event, whether he spots you visually or finds your clothes. Your stealth drops from a 10 to a 5 and your stamina drops from a 9 to a 4. Also, you become fully clothed once you leave the lake, whether Jason finds you or the timer expires on the match or the timer expires on your ability. So you won't be seeing Tiffany run around butt naked if she leaves the water. When the ability is activated, the player playing her will see a cutscene of Tiffany taking her clothes off and going into the water, but her private parts will be black censored for laughs.

Deb - Resourceful

Like others, a one shot deal. Her intelligence is her greatest asset, but in electronics. She will be allowed the one time deal of repairing the phone box, WITHOUT THE FUSE. She hacks the phone to her liking, allowing her to call the cops without the fuse step. The downside is as usual, if Jason discovers this and destroys her repair in particular, her intelligence will drop from a 10 to a 5 for 2 minutes, making it harder for her to repair anything and her stealth will also drop from a 10 to a 5 for 2 minutes.

Eric - Nerdout

Similar to Kenny, but instead of finding a special phone to call the cops. Eric finds a special walkie, which he can use to radio the cops without any worry of phone boxers or whatnot. Jason again would never know where this walkie is, only Eric would know. However once Eric finds the walkie, unlike Kenny with the phone. The radio call on the walkie beams off the PA system at Crystal Lake, leaving Jason to know where he is on the map and what's he's doing. If Jason grabs Eric while he's calling the cops on the walkie talkie, the walkie will fall to the ground, rendering it useless or if Jason kills him at all in any way, same deal. The special walkie is for Eric and Eric only. He CAN NOT MOVE when making the exchange with the walkie. If he fails, his stealth drops from an 8 to a 4 and his repair drops from a 10 to a 5 for the next 2 minutes.

Chad - Coward

Like the assholish coward he is, his ability would be a one time use. When this ability is activated, Chad's inventory is filled with the random necessary items to escape the map on his own. At random, he could have the fuse in his inventory. At random, he could have the propellor and the gascan in his item inventory, completely invisible and UNKNOWN to the other counselors and Jason himself. None of the other players would be able to use the parts, even if Chad is killed, they die with him. Even the car, he could have the battery, the gas and the keys all inside his item inventory. These are NOT the parts and items on the map, only exclusive to that Chad player. His existing items would be removed if he decided to use this feature, which means you should use it wisely. If Jason catches Chad and grabs him or slashes him at any point during the match when this ability is active, Chad loses ALL the parts or items for that particular escape, and his speed is reduced from a 9 to 1 and his luck is reduced from 10 to 1, for the next 2 minutes. Leaving Chad totally and utterly helpless to the fate of his cowardism.

Adam - Hotwire

Again, a one shot deal. Where Eric and Deb have more intelligence in electronics. Adam is a master grease monkey. If a car has gas and the battery inside already. He no longer needs the keys to start the car. He can hotwire whatever car he gets into and it starts instantly, no need for long ignition times. Useful for when those pesky keys can't be found or being held by trolls. If Jason smashes the car, Adam's composure drops from an 8 to a 4 and his strength drops from an 8 to a 4 for 2 minutes.

Bugsy - Fighter

Similar to how Julius tried to fight Jason in Part 8. When Bugsy activates this feature, he will be allowed fight Jason with his fists. Any blow he lands on Jason staggers him back, but ONLY one punch can stun him. This feature would be useful in allowing yourself to get away to buy time or help others escape. IF Bugsy fails to stun Jason to the ground with one of his fists, Bugsy's strength will drop from a 10 to a 5 for 2 minutes and his speed from 8 to 4. The ONLY way Jason can avoid being stunned is by combat blocking one of Bugsy's punches and he CAN NOT swing back while trying to block him. Bugsy will be allowed to deal all of his punches to Jason that stagger him back, but if he doesn't deliver the stun, he loses out severely for 2 minutes, leaving him open to death.

Tommy - Watery Finish

He's the hero already, but even he has his own special ability. When activated, Tommy will be morphed into a canoe in the lake, where he calls Jason to distract him and get him to follow him into the lake. The Jason player will be morphed to the shoreline as well. The Jason player can choose to fight Tommy in the lake, one vs one and risk being chained to the bottom of the lake, resulting a new death scenario for Jason OR continue to chase the existing counselors. For both Jason and Tommy, there is incentive here. If Jason enters the lake fight, all the other players can't help Tommy in the lake. Tommy has to do it alone or die, leaving Jason invincible to death for the rest of the match. If Tommy chains Jason to the bottom of the lake, the counselors win. If Jason ignores Tommy at the shoreline, ALL of Tommy's stats are reduced from 10 to 5 for 5 minutes instead of 2. On one hand, it may look like an easy choice for Jason. Ignore Tommy and his stats are reduced dramatically for the next 5 minutes, but killing Tommy would make things easier for him and the other counselors can't help him this time.

Now you might say, what's to stop Jason from ignoring Tommy, reducing his stats and then just killing him? Well the trade off is Tommy is the ultimate hero, so the trade off is he secretly repaired one of the objectives. Whether its the 2 seater, 4 seater, boat or cops. While Tommy was busy distracting Jason at the shoreline, all the player has to do is find the objective on the map and go to it and leave or call the cops. Which objective is ready to go will be marked on the map by Tommy for the other counselors, allowing them the chance to escape while he sacrifices himself potentially for the others, and Jason will not know which objective is fixed unless he gets there in time to stop them.

• Like 3

On 9/18/2017 at 11:14 AM, kitcat said:

Oh, Jenny <3 I love her style (she has one of the best swimwear! Can't wait to buy the DLC) And I had great escapes with her and that amazing composure. 

That amazing composure, and if you can get the rare level Tinkerer and Escape Artist perks she is force to be reckoned with. It truly makes her feel like the "final girl."

• Like 3

On 9/18/2017 at 1:53 PM, Miss AJ said:

Before the game even came out, I knew Jenny would be my favorite.  Out of all the counselors, the one I have the highest success rate escaping with is Jenny.  She is not even my main (Vanessa).  Because of her composure, she is great to lone wolf with for half of the match (but is prob best to protect Eric, Deb, & AJ as well as help keep their fear down).  She has the second best luck after Chad, so her other stats have a chance to receive a minor boost, her weapon durability is good, & she can eat broken windows and traps better than most counselors.  Not to mention luck will be an even more important skill in the next patch, affecting car start times (not sure about boat).  So that means Chad, Jenny, & Vanessa will be top 3 for starting the car.  Throw on an Epic Grease Monkey (which should be fixed in the same patch) and Jenny will have another thing going for her.  It will be interesting to see how the Tinkerer perk will be once fixed, cause if it actually works the way I want it to (moderate speed with thicker QTE prompts), Jenny will move into top tier status, IMO.  

I have medic, thick skinned, and hypochondriac perks on her for the sole purpose of tanking traps and providing medical relief to other counselors.  I don't know if the medic perk is glitched or not, but if someone picks up a medic spray I dropped- they get 2 uses out of it.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nickypoolicious said:

That amazing composure, and if you can get the rare level Tinkerer and Escape Artist perks she is force to be reckoned with. It truly makes her feel like the "final girl."

Tinker only increases the speed of the wheel which you could actually make more mistakes. It doesn't do anything to fatten the markers which is more important.

If Jason goes for those fast executions like head punch or choke, escape artist is useless. 

• Like 1

I also main AJ but moved on to Chad for many games as AJ is just too easy to escape with.  When I'm bored of playing selfish Chad, I may give Jenny a try!  I like playing more challenging counselors these days :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nickypoolicious said:

Ive been experimenting playing Myers more & trying to roll perks that will make her even better. I like hearing what perks ppl use, it gives me new ideas. 

Epic Tinker is so hard to get, I've only gotten an a common or uncommon version & sold those after hearing it doesn't help repair poor characters which is dumb!  How is speeding up the wheel help? Slowing it down would be more helpful unless it supposed to help Debbies or LaChappas repair faster by speeding up the 2 skill checks? I don't get it.

Heavy hitter & Grease monkey will be pretty strong perks if they get them working as intended.  Jason will be having headaches trying to deal with those!  I want a Epic Swift attacker, that's probably my most wanted right now.

• Like 1

I won't say I'm an expert, but I like to study indepth on character stats, so I'll share what I know from my experience maining her.

First off, she's not a good pick for body guard duty, mainly due to her stealth. Even with her high luck lowering the noise she makes a little, she will still make noise pings Jason can see while jogging. And since she isn't fast, you'll typically have to jog in order to get from place to place unless you don't mind crouch walking the entire time. But even if you crouch walk the entire time, Jason will just go murder counselors who can do important things like act as part runners or repair objectives, so he won't care at all about not finding you for a good portion of the game because he knows you stand little chance of escaping by yourself (her repair stat is awful).

The counselors who are very talented at repairs are either not athletic (Eric, Deborah, A.J.) or have mediocre athleticism, and therefore can fend for themselves (Kenny, Adam). Regarding the former, they don't want to be found at all, period, unless they have no choice, so having a counselor near them who makes noise while jogging sucks for them. As for the latter, they're already decent fighters who can watch over their own backs, so Jenny acting as a bodyguard with a baseball bat doesn't mean much to them.

As the final nail in the coffin, her composure won't hide her once Jason unlocks his Rage abilty. Even if you occupy yourself in a hiding spot (which would normally prevent you from showing up on Jason's sense abillity), he will still find you regardless of your fear level, so even hiding in a tent near a campfire will NOT prevent Jason from finding you late in the game. Therefore hiding is also not an option for Jenny, and there's always the dickish teammates who don't feel like watching someone hide in a tent for double-digit amounts of minutes when they could instead be playing a new game.

Where Jenny shines is her ability to fend Jason off using high stun weapons (especially the baseball bat), and if the Jason in question doesn't use the Choke as well as the Head Punch executions, she can potentially wriggle herself free since her composure is high (her strength isn't unforuntately, but she still has a better chance than most counselors to escape Jason's grasp). Most people don't understand how powerful the luck stat is, or what it even does. It can be really clutch at times like avoiding taking broken window damage, gaining more stamina for doing things that involve fighting/escaping Jason, etc.

What I personally do as Jenny at first is try to get Jason's attention before he has Shift (before 2:15 into the game). If she's armed with a good stun weapon, she can fend Jason off fairly well by ambushing him around corners or near doors, and because her stealth won't hide noise pings while jogging, I know I can get Jason's attention. Since Jason won't see an explosive amount of noise pings coming from me, Jason will assume he found a character who is normally not athletic, and therefore relies on hiding (Deborah, Eric, and A.J.). When he finds me instead, he pretty much figures out all he did was find a counselor who can't act as a speedy part runner or even repair things remotely well, so now my teammates who can fix things/grab parts are doing that job pretty well with Jason distracted. At this point, Jason has to make a decision: should he continue to chase me, or just let me run away and try to use his Morph on catching someone more high value?

Afterwards, once Jason gains Shift, it's mainly just acting as a flex option. Jason will be aware of my existence regarding noise pings, and will look for other prey rather than waste his time with someone who is very skilled at fighting Jason using their high luck to continually refill good chunks of stamina (therefore I can jog/sprint more often). Maybe Jason can't find anyone else, and decides to go for me? Good, that means other people can come out of hiding and start doing more repairs. And if I end up belng abandoned? Jenny's composure can her remain undetected while I crouch walk until the later portion of the game, at which point I start doing more conventional things like kiting Jason around obstacles, avoiding his shift grabs by running diagonals when I see the VHS scrambled screen effect, etc.

Jenny is by no means the best counselor, and personally I think she's a little underpowered compared to others. But she can be really fun to play as, especially if you survive until late game. She really does have the feel of the "Final Girl" trope since her composure makes her able to resist hitting maxed fear for well above three minutes, meaning she can stare Jason down for the last few minutes when he inevitably finds you.

I agree with a lot of your analysis, I think Chad is the better bodyguard since he has maxed out Luck & better speed than Jenny plus more stealth like you mentioned. So many call him Battle Chad for that reason, he's better fighter than Bugsy because his weapons don't break. 

I'm thinking Jenny Myers doesn't run from danger (her bad speed 3/10) so she tries to help others by getting stuns on Jason or maybe tanking traps with Thick Skin, Medic, & Scout?

I want to get an Epic Escape artist to try that out, she is a little more slippery getting out of Jason's grip but like many of said his quick kills negate it. Maybe a way to counter it is to stay around tight quarters where he can't trigger his kills as quickly. 

I used to be all AJ all the time but Jenn really is fun & easy on the eyes. Just wait till she slips on her two-piece bikini, she has a hot bod like Chad LoL. 

• Like 1