EspionageCosmo

If You Could Custom-Jason, What Would You...

If you could customize your own Jason:
1. What skin would you use knowing that the weapons are limited to the skin?
2. What strengths would you pick?
3. What weaknesses would you pick?
4. Why, Why and Why? Discuss why you chose the skin/weapon you chose, how the strengths make up for your personal weaknesses as a Jason, and how your weaknesses wouldn't affect you much based on your game play.

For me it would be----

Skin:
Savini - While there is no horizontal weapon movement, I like the longer weapon range on both Part 6 and Savini, even if I don't have Savini IRL. Some say that Savini's custom kills are a little underwhelming put personally, I do not care.

Strengths:
+Shift - Most important strength in game IMO. I'm also a mediocre shifter and need as many chances as I can get. I love the distance and it works SO WELL with Stalk for those Jukers.
+Morph - I love controlling objectives and always knowing what's going on. Morph on top of shift would really help with a quick clean up of capture and kill. No Jason has these two strengths together and I long for it.
+Destruction - I love doing my early game prep and destruction not only helps you make cabins unsafe for counselors faster, but it helps you do your prep work of breaking windows and doors in and around the phone cabin and juking spots faster. And who doesn't love getting to hunt down counselors faster? I had a hard time choosing Destruction over sense, traps, and knives, but I think that so long as they are not weaknesses, they are powerful enough not being a liability.

Weaknesses:
-Defense - My combat stance game is way more than good enough for me to care about lesser chance of blocking and people do not try to kill Jason frequently enough for me to worry about it. I've never been killed as Jason, only one attempt has been made, and it didn't work.
-Stun Resistance - Same as above for combat stance. 
-Run - I used to think that this was a much bigger liability than it actually is, and I'd much rather take this weakness than any of the others as the good shift can make the lack of run easier to compensate for. I can't do -Knives as I like them, I can't do -Sense as I've had people get away and even survive the night that way, and I can't do -Traps since open objectives are accidents waiting to happen.

What about you? 

Skin: Jason 4

Abilities: A playstyle that involves stealth (with +Stalk included).

Sorry for my laziness.