Does snow sound fun?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Does snow sound fun?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Maybe?

Wouldn't it be more unique to have a snow like weather for the game?! Jason chasing the counselors in the dead of a snowy night!? or Counselors have to find a warm cabin or else they start to freeze and become slower?

We discussed snow in the past and it would be cool but I honestly don't know if they could pull it off. Performance is spotty as the game is now. There are some cheats to add it but if they did I would want it in all its glory(falling snow, snow on ground, footprints and blood in snow, frozen lake). 

Plus I would breakout my swimwear.

Maybe not prioritized but you can dream.

Rain and thunder is cool (and coming).

I would also like fog (reduced visibility for both Jason and councelors) and strong wind (reduced possibility to hear things). They would probably require less computing power.

I think anything like this would be a long way off (despite winter coming up). I figure they're still aiming to replicate the movie settings first.

But absolutely, yeah, it sounds fun and unique. There's never been an F13th film with Jason killing in a setting like this.

Mind you, bang goes the boat escape!

18 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

Just collect the three deers running around an of you go in the sledge.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

I think anything like this would be a long way off (despite winter coming up). I figure they're still aiming to replicate the movie settings first.

But absolutely, yeah, it sounds fun and unique. There's never been an F13th film with Jason killing in a setting like this.

Exactly! Makes it different and makes us learn a little more.