Sign in to follow this  
Charlie Chainsaw

We NEED To Get Credit For Kills When People Leave!!!

I'm sick of this! I just played a quick match. Killed ALL counselors. Including Tommy. But only got credit for ONE!!!! Because all the others left mid kill! So they just dropped while Jason finished the kill animation. This is garbage! A kill needs to register as a kill the SECOND Jason initiates it!

• Like 2

Same with tapes. I found a tape, but the host left while Jason returned to his hut and I got nada.

• Like 2

Dead by Daylight let's you do this.  As soon as you are killed you can either become a spectator or leave the game and collect your XP.  Not sure why we cant do that here.  

18 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

Dead by Daylight let's you do this.  As soon as you are killed you can either become a spectator or leave the game and collect your XP.  Not sure why we cant do that here.  

The problem is people leaving mid kill just to screw Jason out of the XP for the kill. You should get credit for the kill the split second the kill is initiated. 

59 minutes ago, mojitodominic said:

I'm curious how Tommy came back if they all quit. And at least you were the host... :huh:

I only got credit for one kill. That guy came back as Tommy. He then left as I was killing Tommy. 

I've had people leave because their out of stamina and I'm about to grab them.  Pretty irritating to watch them flop like a soccer player right in front of me.

• Like 1

hahaha i've brought this to the attention of the developer weeks ago. Glad you're all feeling my pain, they are currently looking into it and hopefully it will be fixed next patch I was told.

• Like 1

We shall see. I'm trying to be patient too, with this process. The game is great...when it works! ?

7 minutes ago, PastyMcBalderton said:

Shouldn't be hard to adjust when the kill registers as a kill, I would think. I've lost far too many kills due to rage quitters. So frustrating!

just thinking about a rough estimate...i've probably lost at least 500 kills to rage quitters. Don't get me wrong...sometimes seeing the little bastards quit is funny as hell as their bodies go limp mid grab but they do ultimately get the last laugh robbing you of the EXP.

af42a28a875fc2ab504311846a903782.jpg

• Like 1

Been in this situation. It does suck. All I wanted to do was play and collect what I rightfully earned. However, since I've been playing private matches, it hasn't happened. I realize that " private matches" are few and far between ( when friends aren't on ) Yet, I am the WORST Jason and I've had ppl leave during the 1st kill ( on quick match ) ...Mainly, the host, in my short playing time. :/ People suck.

You have to think too, it is robbing you of XP but they are also losing XP as well for not completing the match.  Sure they could just go join another game but I've seen people do this as my last kill.  Makes no sense, if they'd just wait one more minute, they get to see a cool kill animation and get XP for completing a match.

• Like 1