Sign in to follow this  
DildoBaggins138

Cooperative play needs same language to work

How can you have a game that requires cooperation but not have a way for people to communicate? I know, the emotes are coming, but unless they are coming over braile over the walkie talkie, they are almost useless. Every 10th game am I able to communicate with the team. Most people have mute players on because they are sick of being drowned out by people screaming Fuck America, or being laughed at as the chat is filled with Russian. This sort of environment only seeks to further divide player base by race and nationality, as assume speakers of other languages must feel when they are stuck in-game with only English speaking players. 

We need regional servers. Most people I know that have paid money for this game, do not play anymore for these very reasons. I feel like I have been swindled, and cannot justify paying for any DLC until the primary tool of the game i.e. communication, is fixed.

52 minutes ago, DildoBaggins138 said:

How can you have a game that requires cooperation but not have a way for people to communicate? I know, the emotes are coming, but unless they are coming over braile over the walkie talkie, they are almost useless. Every 10th game am I able to communicate with the team. Most people have mute players on because they are sick of being drowned out by people screaming Fuck America, or being laughed at as the chat is filled with Russian. This sort of environment only seeks to further divide player base by race and nationality, as assume speakers of other languages must feel when they are stuck in-game with only English speaking players. 

We need regional servers. Most people I know that have paid money for this game, do not play anymore for these very reasons. I feel like I have been swindled, and cannot justify paying for any DLC until the primary tool of the game i.e. communication, is fixed.

It's normally loud American children playing music and talking to their friends I struggle with to be honest. Apart from this one kid, 'Dark_Damian_' on PS4, sounded EXACTLY like BMO from Adventure Time. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, BigRed said:

It's normally loud American children playing music and talking to their friends I struggle with to be honest.

That's all I ever hear...

I've never encountered another player that spoke a different language. It's always stupid American kids that shouldn't have the game anyway.

1 minute ago, Truth said:

That's all I ever hear...

I've never encountered another player that spoke a different language. It's always stupid American kids that shouldn't have the game anyway.

I remember getting in the Euro lobby, I just listened to the French guy and British guy talk a lot of shit. They didn't care for each other, it was a funny round. 

Someone from cancun joined our lobby yesterday. His ping was maxed so we kicked him...

On 9/18/2017 at 9:15 AM, SDA said:

I remember getting in the Euro lobby, I just listened to the French guy and British guy talk a lot of shit. They didn't care for each other, it was a funny round. 

Euro lobby? Does that mean players on console actually have regional servers? Because PC players do not.