Sign in to follow this  
HorrorMan77

My Theory of Jason's Shack in the woods Friday the 13th part 2

Hello people I hope all is well with you.Me and a friend was discussing the topic on Jason's Shack in Friday the 13th part 2 my friend seems to believe that Jason had built the shack from various sources in the woods but I disagree and this is why in the beginning of Friday the 13th part 2 Sandra and Jeff are only a few miles from crystal lake and they are trespassing in crystal lake grounds due to it being shut down so my theory is Jason is using a old cabin (bathroom Cabin) from the original crystal lake property Jason did not build his shack Jason's shack is in fact the old bathroom cabin in crystal lake ( were Marcie died ) also you see a toilet in Jason shack and a shower cubicle so my guess is Jason is living in a old cabin from crystal lake Jason did not build his shack. Your thoughts please ? 

I dont think he built it, I believe you would be right, it looks similar to the cabin Alice is in when she finds the snake, I believe theres a small bathroom in that cabin, as Alice appears to have just bathed in that scene - 

• Like 1

Possibly repaired it though - as the roof is flat, possibly a cabin Steve never got around to repairing or ignored because of extensive damage like the roof caved in. Which would explain the flat roof.

• Like 1

So my beginning theory could be right Jason's shack is from a old cabin from crystal lake looks like the bathroom were (Marcie) died in.

I think he made it himself. He was smart enough to use a phone to stalk Alice to see if she was home.

Jason's not as dumb as everyone makes him out to be.  He managed to survive in the woods better than I ever could and probably better than a lot of people here.  He's a skilled killer and only got better as time went on.

In part 2, he's a little clumsy, but he drastically improved on his techniques in part 3 and in part 4, so I don't think he's not the bumbling retard a lot of people claim that he is.  He just has major mommy issues.

I don't think it's too far fetched of an idea that he built a crude cabin.  To me, it looks like he built it.