How about another flirty girl, a sidekick/best friend to Tiffany. Another flirty/mean girl type of counselor.  Could look similar to Pamela Anderson in Baywatch which was first aired in 1989. Her stats could possibly be

Composure: 2/10

Luck: 4/10

Repair: 5/10

Speed: 7/10 

Stamina: 10/10

Stealth: 3/10

Strength: 4/10

Possible names: Kourtney Hills. Leave some suggestions

Image result for pamela anderson baywatchpamela-anderson-baywatch.thumb.jpg.0f3d54d6489c778f0225247f3d67afc3.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thotiana said:

How about another flirty girl, a sidekick/best friend to Tiffany. Another flirty/mean girl type of counselor.  Could look similar to Pamela Anderson in Baywatch which was first aired in 1989. Her stats could possibly be

Composure: 2/10

Luck: 3/10

Repair: 5/10

Speed: 7/10 

Stamina: 10/10

Stealth: 1/10

Strength: 4/10

Image result for pamela anderson baywatch

Btw you need to add more skill points like maybe for stealth 

2 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

Btw you need to add more skill points like maybe for stealth 

I knowww:( isn't it like 35 skill points. I was confused on where it was gonna go

Just now, Thotiana said:

I knowww:( isn't it like 35 skill points. I was confused on where it was gonna go

Yea it is 35 just edit what you said then put another 3 points 

• Like 1

Yeah, can we have a blonde counselor? But pleeeeease, no cliches. At least 5/10 in repair. And the colorful style seems nice.

• Like 1

What if there was more options to customise the current counsellors? So you change their hair colour? 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PrestonDelRey said:

When we do get a new female counselor, I hope she looks something like this.

32096-I-Love-The-80-s-Shirt-large.jpg

This is perfect!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BigRed said:

What if there was more options to customise the current counsellors? So you change their hair colour? 

I genuinely believe something like that is in the works. A while back, when they introduced the first Dev Diaries, they showed a working model of a brunette Chad.

IMG_4448.thumb.JPG.5145de037b4bc30e6683fe5a76d56196.JPG

• Like 1

Ha! That's awesome! Fingers crossed. I would love a bit of character customisation but I wouldn't be upset if it never came. 

The concept is a great idea, especially since she would be another trope. As long as her stats would add something new to the overall pool of counselors (not another clone of someone else), I think this would be good.

On 17/09/2017 at 11:07 PM, krttucker2017 said:

I'm surprised they don't have a blonde girl. Make her similar to Melissa from part 7 and you got a deal.

uhh, I dont think thats a good idea. I mean Melissa looks like the doll off "I feel fantastic". This new counselor should look like sandra from part 2 or tina from part 7.

Or they could even add someone similar-looking to Rennie Wickham from Part 8.

I believe Melissa was intended to look like a bitchy doll like person lol. Sandra and Tina lookalikes would be nice too. However there isn't a mean girl yet.

Why does she need to be a bitch? I would rather have some blonde like Trish Jarvis or Tina from part 7. 

Basically by looking at the 1/10 stealth  she's Tiffany's loud friend lol. But at least she could fix stuff ...I know lots of people will love that type of skill set and I think we will be getting a character like that soon 

On 16/9/2017 at 10:43 PM, Crawly Creature said:

This Is just gay. I do not Like this Idea. If it was me, I would prefer adding this Placeholder Character: Image result for Friday the 13th the game Counselors

A redhead, I'm in! I wonder if that character will ever make it into a polished counselor. Are there any others like that? 

Also...

On 17/09/2017 at 6:20 PM, Redcat345 said:

This is perfect!

I'd vote for her, especially if she had a decent repair.

How about create-a-councillor? This may be easier to implement in an offline game though.

What we really need to be able to do is improve the stats of the councillors, so few people use Tiffany and Vanessa because their repair is so bad. I have already suggested that for every 10 levels we go up we get one point to spend on every councillor to improve stats. By level 100 we'd have 10 extra points and then at level 101 when should get 3 more to bring us to 13 extra points, for Friday 13th. It would make the game more interesting because you'd not know exactly what stats someone has. 

Car start times should also improve with gaining higher levels, no need for a perk then, especially as it doesn't work! 

On 17/09/2017 at 2:43 AM, Crawly Creature said:

This Is just gay. I do not Like this Idea. If it was me, I would prefer adding this Placeholder Character: 

Please refer to it with a different term if you don't like it; using 'gay' as a derogatory statement isn't cool.

Also, please don't double post - I've merged yours and @Peter1970's multi-posts into one.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kodiak said:

Please refer to it with a different term if you don't like it; using 'gay' as a derogatory statement isn't cool.

Also, please don't double post - I've merged yours and @Peter1970's multi-posts into one.

I don't want to put this into more aggressive terms but I'm not actually trying to be cool.