Which Jason will be?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Your choice:

• Blue Pill (Jason X)
    • Red Pill (Uber Jason)

Did anyone notice that the map @GunMedia_Ben recently revealed showed there are 3 playable Jasons planned for the future (Part 4 being the first)? My theory is that the next Jasons will be Copycat Jason (Roy) from Part 5 and Jason X with the additional Spaceship Map. But the question is: Which one? Vote here who you think it will be!

5 hours ago, NoOneK9503 said:

Did anyone notice that the map @GunMedia_Ben recently revealed showed there are 3 playable Jasons planned for the future (Part 4 being the first)? My theory is that the next Jasons will be Copycat Jason (Roy) from Part 5 and Jason X with the additional Spaceship Map. But the question is: Which one? Vote here who you think it will be!

They will be made both, you will alternate skin.  Jason x Standard never make´s sense, Jason is a zombie since part 6 and back "human" look on Jason x.

• Like 1

I wish we could just ditch the "new counselors" and just get them both. But since we have to choose, then i want them both. Let's just ditch Part 5 and get the Real Jasons. Sorry Roy :( but if you have to go so i can get Uber Jason aka Darth Terminator Jason then so be it.

Personally, I would rather not see any version of Jason from Jason X featured in the game. But if I had to choose, I would pick Jason X.

Technially part 5 is the worst check this video out it actually makes great points on why he ranked certain things but this is just my opinion

It's uber because he was the the main point of the film and was what people remember about the film and he's also the most unique Jason 

4 hours ago, i-cold said:

They will be made both, you will alternate skin.  Jason x Standard never make´s sense, Jason is a zombie since part 6 and back "human" look on Jason x.

In every other film with a zombie Jason, Jason was only active for a few days. In Jason X he's been active for years, so that's a lot more time to regenerate his body.

• Like 2

Uber... all other Jason's are similar... we'll have "human" forms of Jason (2-4), zombie forms (6-9), and possibly a copycat (5?) Uber Jason would be pretty drastic difference! And I for one would love that. Pre-Uber would be fine too, for completion purposes of course. But in the end, I'd much rather have Uber!

15 hours ago, NoOneK9503 said:

yYSlDV5.jpg

Remember Gertz did mention that Retro would be pulled and revamped into a fully fleshed out playable with unique abilities. I think the first new one will be actually be the revamped Retro Jason. The one after that will probably be Roy and a Part 5 map. The new map right before the snowflake has me thinking that it will be a small version of the new Jarvis map.

8 hours ago, mgeoff88 said:

Personally, I would rather not see any version of Jason from Jason X featured in the game. But if I had to choose, I would pick Jason X.

Yeah, but I still prefer Uber over JX. I imagine him being a war tank. Resistant and very high firepower, but very slow and vulnerable. And please, Introduce yourself before commenting or creating any post.

Here: http://forum.f13game.com/index.php?/forum/5-introduce-yourself/

Didn't vote because I want him to be regular Jason from JASON X until he hits his rage mode, then I want him to transform into Uber Jason.

21 minutes ago, RKSDooM said:

Didn't vote because I want him to be regular Jason from JASON X until he hits his rage mode, then I want him to transform into Uber Jason.

That actually a good idea, but it would require a lot of work (and money). :(

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, The Phanthom Nico said:

Both. But i prefer first regular Jason X with a new grounded map (a winter crystal lake or future crystal lake) and then, Uber Jason with grendel spaceship map.

A Camp Crystal Lake during the events of Jason X? Now, THAT is an interesting idea!

Edit: Thanks @Alkavian for the trick!

Edited by NoOneK9503
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, RKSDooM said:

Exactly.