GunMedia_Ben

Single player news + DLC roadmap

339 posts in this topic

These Part 4 DLC kills better not be the "new kills" referenced on this map... No way in hell am I paying for more kills. That's just dumb. The costumes and emotes are one thing. But charging us $4 for 3 kills makes no sense. This Jason just came out and you're giving him DLC? Make the kills for some of the older ones. Worry about Part 4 later.

Please don't turn this game into a cash grab. Enough is enough.

There were 5 new environment kills added as well.

Regarding the roadmap, 7 items have been knocked off in about a month and a half. More than I thought would happen and with a couple unexpected ones as well.

So, Paranoia is getting the headlines at the moment, but it would look like the Virtual Cabin 2.0 could be on the horizon next.

1 person likes this

Paranoia is not a part of single player hitman style missions,right?

8 hours ago, antonz said:

Paranoia is not a part of single player hitman style missions,right?

Nope; the Hitman style missions is the "single player challenges" as seen on the DLC map. It's near the bottom.

Paranoia is when ur Jason and a counselor speed hacks you and then you start thinking everybody is hacking after that. That's paranoia. 

Otherwise, it's supposedly based on the original F13 PC game from 1985 where one of the counselors is posing as Jason and you have to figure out who it is.

17 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

Paranoia is when ur Jason and a counselor speed hacks you and then you start thinking everybody is hacking after that. That's paranoia. 

Otherwise, it's supposedly based on the original F13 PC game from 1985 where one of the counselors is posing as Jason and you have to figure out who it is.

Thanks!

On 10/28/2017 at 11:25 AM, King Penguin said:

Nope; the Hitman style missions is the "single player challenges" as seen on the DLC map. It's near the bottom.

y4mPAStr55yC9NqmEGb3xYrtVx3woPjS4JbJJqCL

Updated the DLC road map. :lol:

2 people like this

Just to note this is Wolf's version, it's funny but please don't have this one going around (especially on Twitter/Facebook/etc) as an assumed actual thing, guys.

1 person likes this

Is that Jason dressed as Santa? Wait a second... where's the giant candy cane?! I promised you a kidney, Gun Media! 

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

Is that Jason dressed as Santa? Wait a second... where's the giant candy cane?! I promised you a kidney, Gun Media! 

What you don't see in that picture is the person he's reading to with the candy cane shoved down their throat. It's there though.

1 person likes this

Praise Jesus! Dreams do come true 

1 person likes this

Is anyone worried that Paranoia will be ruined by griefers who group message everyone who the killer is as soon as they die?

"HEY EVERYONE!!!!! THE FAT DUDE IS THE KILLER!!!  STAY AWAY!!!!"

I wonder how Gun is going to work around this?

1 person likes this