GunMedia_Ben

Single player news + DLC roadmap

Just in time! Gotta go fast!

REAL edit: I wasn't expecting that you would reveal your future plans for the game to us, @GunMedia_Ben. That is very kind of your part!

And I didn't expect things to be added so fast either. I hope you and the others succeed! :D

Edited by NoOneK9503
Serious comment this time :)

I understand, but it's so hard to not be completely disappointed right now.... Guess it'll be even longer before I play this game again. 

• Like 8

Makes sense. Thank you for the frank update and useful roadmap graphic. Good luck squishing bugs and getting through XB cert!

• Like 2

So.. single player coming early 2018?

God damnit.

Appreciate the road map for what's expected to come though.

• Like 2

Forget the delay post I said was gonna happen and que the pumpkin and snowflake graphics to take the brunt of pissed off f13 nation!!! UNREAL! F'nLOL?

So stuff is delayed wait till the last minute to tell people, no one is shocked,

Oh sorry xbox users, you are effed, but we have you money already, we want that new disc player money. there is no way you can spin it, thats the bottom line and the truth. the game is still broken as hell, and no fix is coming soon. you took weeks in august to find the memory that you know about before launch. what a freaking joke.

• Like 3

@GunMedia_Ben While they're not actual release dates, I do appreciate the attempt to better clarify on "soon" while not committing to actual dates with this road map.

Is it safe to assume that some things will come together? Like the Spring Break DLC and emotes (not actually, just an example)?

Additionally, a lot of people have been asking and it seems like the question is being overlooked, but will outfits be mix-n-match-able? Like can Tiffany wear the bikini top with her OG short-shorts? It seems there's a lot of confusion on this and we'd love clarity.

According to Wes on Twitter, single player encompasses the Virtual Cabin, Offline Bots, and Challenges. So we will be getting parts of the SP experience just after Halloween.

snip.PNG

• Like 5

Just now, Yobo1987 said:

So, offline bots somewere after Halloween & Singleplayer sometime after Christmas? 

IMG_20170916_004453.jpg

Technically speaking, the Virtual Cabin 2.0 and Offline Bots are forms of Single Player. Maybe not what was expected, but still forms of it!

Personally the single player delay doesn't bother me and I'm glad to see that there's a decent amount of stuff supposed to be here by Halloween I just wish (and I know that it's difficult to predict) we had more than "coming soon" to go on.....

Just now, BoxingRouge said:

Wow I wasn't expecting all of that, I'm glad to see that we're getting new content before Halloween.?

I honestly only expected the clothing and new jason + map. but also getting new clothes, kills and counselors in october is super amazing :) 

• Like 1

Also more teases to distract you that aren't getting what they said you would on time or soon™, and the game is still broken. classic look at the left hand so you dont see what the right is doing

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NoOneK9503 said:

@lHeartBreakerl, you have 2 comments saying the same thing. Try to report  your second one.

I didn't even notice. Thanks for the heads up.

3 minutes ago, Muffinsfressnapf said:

I honestly only expected the clothing and new jason + map. but also getting new clothes, kills and counselors in october is super amazing :) 

If all goes as planned. Nothings set in stone so try not to get your hopes up.

I hate to be that guy. But making a deadline is something I've yet to see from Gun.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, 2moar said:

Also more teases to distract you that aren't getting what they said you would on time or soon™, and the game is still broken. classic look at the left hand so you dont see what the right is doing

Not so much misdirection, I feel they laid everything on the table. Maybe it's more like they didn't meet the time frame they wanted to. At least there is s general schedule of content to come and the patch should help the broken aspects. We shall see.

3 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

If all goes as planned. Nothings set in stone so try not to get your hopes up.

I hate to be that guy. But making a deadline is something I've yet to see from Gun.

Since the full SP release has now officially been delayed with the image, I'm not tooo afraid. But we never know, you're right.

• Like 1