Andre

Will A Police Officer ever make it into the game?

3 minutes ago, Andre said:

"I personally like the danger of accidental killing, but hate intentional team killing.

That is why the change to private killing is good for me."

This would be the equivalent of saying, I dont like seeing men wear dresses, so there should be a law that prohibits men from wearing dresses outside where I can see them but still allows them to do it in the privacy of there homes.

Just because you didnt like team killing, just because a few thousand people didnt like team killing does not mean it should have been taken away, it is an important part of what makes tge game fun, immersive and intense, and even in the reddit forum where a poll was made to see if team killing should return, the favor of team killing returning won by over half the votes.

I just strongly dislike people who try and have something banned, taken away, or disabled because they dont like it. 

Again if you cant deal with team killing YOU should be the one to play a private match with your friends who feel as you do, not the other way around.

Thats like walking onto a bus with a bunch of children and you saying "i hate kids" so you try and get the bus driver to push all the children to the back of the bus all because you dont like them....what?? 

No, it is a false equivalence. Men wearing dresses is a matter of taste and culture. Team killing was a matter of intentionally harming another through an overt act designed to vex and ruin another person's good time. 

All of your analogies fall flat because you are talking about states of being. I am talking about behaviour. 

It is like walking on a bus with screaming children and saying I don't like screaming. Wanting the screaming to stop is not the same as wanting children to be gone. 

When in this discussion are you going to acknowledge team killing is still an option for you?  You can still team kill. It is still in the game. It is an option on the main menu screen. 

All laws in this world came about because people disliked something and wanted it banned. Murder is illegal because we dislike it. 

The difference between you and I is that I separate the person from the behaviour. You said you strongly dislike people who. I said I strongly dislike it when. 

You try and make a connection to my dislike of behaviour and it being the same as disliking people. That is not the case. 

If you like team killing join a private match of like minded people. The option is there for you. You just can't force it on others now. See the difference? In public it is forced, in private, it is an option. 

5 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

No, it is a false equivalence. Men wearing dresses is a matter of taste and culture. Team killing was a matter of intentionally harming another through an overt act designed to vex and ruin another person's good time. 

All of your analogies fall flat because you are talking about states of being. I am talking about behaviour. 

It is like walking on a bus with screaming children and saying I don't like screaming. Wanting the screaming to stop is not the same as wanting children to be gone. 

When in this discussion are you going to acknowledge team killing is still an option for you?  You can still team kill. It is still in the game. It is an option on the main menu screen. 

All laws in this world came about because people disliked something and wanted it banned. Murder is illegal because we dislike it. 

The difference between you and I is that I separate the person from the behaviour. You said you strongly dislike people who. I said I strongly dislike it when. 

You try and make a connection to my dislike of behaviour and it being the same as disliking people. That is not the case. 

If you like team killing join a private match of like minded people. The option is there for you. You just can't force it on others now. See the difference? In public it is forced, in private, it is an option. 

If you get on a bus and the children are screaming and being loud, and you dont like ot, you cantput your ear plugs in or get off the bus and wait for the next one, your happiness is YOUR responsibility, if you are in a public match on Friday the 13th and dont like the fact that Tommy is chasing you try to shoot you with the gun, you can choose to fight back or you can leave the lobby and join another, you keep speaking of options but the solution to your problem of not liking something is to move it away, yes team killing is im private matches, but why? Why should I have to go to a private match to play the game to its full potential? All because a group of people didnt like a feature that was designed into the game?

You're saying you dont want to be forced into playing with team killers in a public match but you want to force me and many others to go to a private match to enjoy team killing...

The only solution to this problem is a switch to turn friendly fire on and off, period. 

18 minutes ago, Andre said:

If you get on a bus and the children are screaming and being loud, and you dont like ot, you cantput your ear plugs in or get off the bus and wait for the next one, your happiness is YOUR responsibility, if you are in a public match on Friday the 13th and dont like the fact that Tommy is chasing you try to shoot you with the gun, you can choose to fight back or you can leave the lobby and join another, you keep speaking of options but the solution to your problem of not liking something is to move it away, yes team killing is im private matches, but why? Why should I have to go to a private match to play the game to its full potential? All because a group of people didnt like a feature that was designed into the game?

You're saying you dont want to be forced into playing with team killers in a public match but you want to force me and many others to go to a private match to enjoy team killing...

The only solution to this problem is a switch to turn friendly fire on and off, period. 

Because team killers are acting like asses and annoying people, actively. They are trying to disrupt others. 

They are harrassing people. 

I need to ride the bus to get to work. I have no choice there. 

I do not need to play a game, but you can be damn sure if I am being harassed in game the debs have a choice. Give me my money back or end the harassment. Children scream. But if they are screaming on purpose to annoy they are kicked off the bus. 

I get anarchy seems like a fun idea, but in the end, it is anarchy. 

Punishing the victim, or shaming the victim of harassment is just uncivilized. 

You should go to a private match for the same reason people go to jail, they have proven not capable of playing nice in the general public. 

Good day. 

@Truth he is the op. If he wanted to walk this road, oh well. I am done though. 

8 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Because team killers are acting like asses and annoying people, actively. They are trying to disrupt others. 

They are harrassing people. 

I need to ride the bus to get to work. I have no choice there. 

I do not need to play a game, but you can be damn sure if I am being harassed in game the debs have a choice. Give me my money back or end the harassment. Children scream. But if they are screaming on purpose to annoy they are kicked off the bus. 

I get anarchy seems like a fun idea, but in the end, it is anarchy. 

Punishing the victim, or shaming the victim of harassment is just uncivilized. 

You should go to a private match for the same reason people go to jail, they have proven not capable of playing nice in the general public. 

Good day. 

@Truth he is the op. If he wanted to walk this road, oh well. I am done though. 

"You should go to a private match for the same reason people go to jail, they have proven not capable of playing nice in the general public."

Wow. You lost your cool and just proved my point, many who cry to the devs about being team killed are afraid and inadequate, its just a game, you dont need to take away someones freedom all because they are better than you at playing the game.

Peace be on to you brother.

3 minutes ago, Andre said:

"You should go to a private match for the same reason people go to jail, they have proven not capable of playing nice in the general public."

Wow. You lost your cool and just proved my point, many who cry to the devs about being team killed are afraid and inadequate, its just a game, you dont need to take away someones freedom all because they are better than you at playing the game.

Peace be on to you brother.

Almost worth the forum ban. 

Team killers took away the freedom of the players. I have yet to loose my cool. 

Your personal attacks are unwarranted, out of place and not even on point. 

Your words betray your lack of empathy and your attitude towards others. 

11 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Almost worth the forum ban. 

Team killers took away the freedom of the players. I have yet to loose my cool. 

Your personal attacks are unwarranted, out of place and not even on point. 

Your words betray your lack of empathy and your attitude towards others. 

A word of advice, not just for now but for life..you are in a scary universe, in a scary galaxy, on a very scary planet, playing a scary video game, where people do scary things to one another, and you are looking for empathy? Learn to fight.

Peace...be on to you

And thats the end of our discussion

2 hours ago, Andre said:

A word of advice, not just for now but for life..you are in a scary universe, in a scary galaxy, on a very scary planet, playing a scary video game, where people do scary things to one another, and you are looking for empathy? Learn to fight.

Peace...be on to you

And thats the end of our discussion

I lol'd.

On 15/09/2017 at 9:50 PM, Tiffany said:

I like this idea, and I think some of the suggestions tweaking the concept make it even better.

For people saying they think the cops would be stronger/at an advantage, I disagree. In most horror movies, it's a cliche that the cops suck and die, why not make that the same in the game? I liked the below idea @Andre had about evening the playing field, though I would maybe slightly lower athletic cop's speed, and both of their composure though.

^ more horror cliches required. 

I like the idea,They should also base the cop from the forest green officer at the beginning of part 6: Image result for forest green police friday the 13th

EDIT: I mean what sort of patrol Unit responds to a distress call and stays in the exit to the camp?

• Like 1