Sign in to follow this  
NoOneK9503

Just a quick idea for Part 7 Jason

One thing I would love to se is Part 7 Jason having +Weapon Strength. Why? Because in my vision, with some other ajustments, he could become a Hunter Jason being the close-combat counterpart of Part 6 Jason. Jason 6 playstyle is for chasing and keeping up with running counselors. Jason 7 would be just like him but with +Weapon Strength instead of +Throwing Knives (and +Water Speed).

Yaknow, this is something I would like to see. Pt. 7s problem is he is great at finding councilors, yet he has no way to catch them if they run or have a vehicle(besides the boat). This would help him wound councilors and prevent them from running away.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JTDestroyer5900 said:

Yaknow, this is something I would like to see. Pt. 7s problem is he is great at finding councilors, yet he has no way to catch them if they run or have a vehicle(besides the boat). This would help him wound councilors and prevent them from running away.

Not only that, but also an entire rework on his Stats. My idea is that he could be the close-combat counterpart of Jason 6. J6 tracks down counselors from distance with his +Throwing Knives. With +Weapon Damage, J7 would be like this but from close range. He already has +Sense. Why not maintain  this Strength and redo the other Stats?

• Like 1

I was really sad to see part 7 suck. I think he is the coolest and meanest looking Jason out there and they made him into a laughing stock that even fat boy LaChappa can run away from him.