GonzoThe912TH

Friday The 13th (2017) updateish

Yeah, I had drop a bomb comment on that one, shows that money is the only driving factor in their hearts, not the legacy. I bet none of them went to see the originals at the drive in or theater, they probably were'nt even born yet.

• Like 1

So this means it's officially still coming out? I mean I don't like Platinum Dunes, but the 2009 Friday was pretty awesome, and I'd love to see at least another film. Even if it's bad...I'm starting to lose faith that we'll get it though...

• Like 1

Hey, it's going forward, that's all I want to hear at this point. The good news is that they like the script and the notes are minimal. I was truly hoping for a real update on this last Friday but better late than never. 

I actually kind of liked the 2009 "Friday", apart from the politically correct babble thrown in. They did a decent job of the film, I really liked the beginning Mrs. Voorhees part. I hope if this next one ever gets out of development hell, that they go back to the basics, with 90% suspense, 10% gore, and characters we can relate to, and care about, at least a little.

So, the CW have a new series coming soon based on Archie. It's called Riverdale. Here's the promo image:

Riverdale-CW-680x382.jpg

Is it just me, or does this look more suitable for a Crystal Lake series?