Sign in to follow this  
Nickypoolicious

Nickypoolicious | Twitch

Hello guys, my name is Nickypoolicious and I play Friday the 13th The Game on Twitch! I'm not a huge streamer, so I mostly just stream whenever, but maybe I'll be able to dedicate more time for it. Anyways, I play Friday the 13th in my streams on both PS4 and I recently also got the game, along with my girlfriend, on Steam so look forward to seeing me there as well. Hope to see you soon, campers, and stay safe out in those woods! ;) If you run into Knight11486 on PS4, that's me, so don't be afraid to say hi! Steam name is Nickypoolicious. :P

twitch,tv/nickypoolicious

youtube.com/nickypoolicious

twitter.com/nickypoolicious

Welcome to the forums!

Hope you're enjoying the game, and best wishes with both of your channels.

A good place to start if you're looking for new players would be the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread here. Well worth a look!

22 hours ago, Nickypoolicious said:

Hello guys, my name is Nickypoolicious and I play Friday the 13th The Game on Twitch! I'm not a huge streamer, so I mostly just stream whenever, but maybe I'll be able to dedicate more time for it. Anyways, I play Friday the 13th in my streams on both PS4 and I recently also got the game, along with my girlfriend, on Steam so look forward to seeing me there as well. Hope to see you soon, campers, and stay safe out in those woods! ;) If you run into Knight11486 on PS4, that's me, so don't be afraid to say hi! Steam name is Nickypoolicious. :P

twitch,tv/nickypoolicious

youtube.com/nickypoolicious

Welcome to the forums I will have a little look at you twitch and YT channel 

Just now, Moe9999633 said:

Welcome to the forums I will have a little look at you twitch and YT channel 

Aw thanks, nothing new yet, but I got a brand new mic so I'm itching to try it out. :) Hope to see you on the campgrounds!

8 hours ago, Nickypoolicious said:

Aw thanks, nothing new yet, but I got a brand new mic so I'm itching to try it out. :) Hope to see you on the campgrounds!

Hope to see you to

• Like 1