Pennywise

Pennywise the dancing clown In F13

24 posts in this topic

Why?  Would make no sense.  Doesn't fit the theme at all.  

1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

He has supernatural powers and could bring his own kills into the game

Try Dead by Daylight.

So does Freddy and it still doesn't make much sense to have him run around crystal lake.  So does the Tall Man from Phantasm.  Him and his orbs of death don't fit.  It would be like saying Victor Crowley should be in it cause kane Hodder played him too. It's gonna be a pass for me.  Sorry. 

Would you want any other horror icon because the only other one that would make sense running around crystal lake would be Pamela 

4 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Would you want any other horror icon because the only other one that would make sense running around crystal lake would be Pamela 

Pamela and Roy.  I mean, Roy was still Jason in essence.  Had jason like qualities during his run as Jason. 

NO but hell no. Pennywise the old one was for stupid millennial goth girls that obsess over clown fear and think that's horror. Jason is the real deal he is a killer beast he is the man IT is garbage 

Just now, Blackbird68 said:

NO but hell no. Pennywise the old one was for stupid millennial goth girls that obsess over clown fear and think that's horror. Jason is the real deal he is a killer beast he is the man IT is garbage 

I agree with no pennywise in the game but not that IT is garbage. The novel is amazing.

Tim Curry actually did an amazing job as pennywise.  IT is not garbage as stated.  It is a classic.  It may not be for everyone, but it is a really good novel/movie.  I just don't need or want pennywise in this game.  To be honest, I'd love EVERY horror movie villain to have their own game like this, but it won't happen.  Could you imagine chasing people around as Pumpkin head or Sam from Trick r Treat?   It would be fun, no doubt.  

i see what ur getting at... u think ill and gun could/should make a game based off of IT...

id say let them learn and grow and im sure they could pull it off!!  the thing is tho.. i see gun/ill as the masters of the cat and mouse genre... i dont see how an IT game would make much sense as one of these type of games...

i heard theyre making a fps so who knows

Afraid this is never going to happen. Friday the 13th is Friday the 13th, not IT: The Game.

2 people like this