Jason Todd Voorhees

If they would bring in another horror icon into the game who will it be?

If they would bring in another horror icon into the game who will it be?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Choice of a DLC character?

• Victor Crowley
    • Michael Myers
    • Freddy Krueger
    • Leatherface
    • Chucky

Leatherface was the first of this   type of characters(masked killers)  and like jason he was a rejected kid,  also it will be cool to play in a texa's map

Another thing is that we can use several leatherface from the diferents movies and  t most important thing we can use a freaking chiansaw  to fucking kill

5 hours ago, pucho said:

Leatherface was the first of this   type of characters(masked killers)  and like jason he was a rejected kid,  also it will be cool to play in a texa's map

Another thing is that we can use several leatherface from the diferents movies and  t most important thing we can use a freaking chiansaw  to fucking kill

So basically make F13 into a crossover??

I've said it before and I'll say it again: this needs to be Jason's game. While I'm fine with him fighting or teaming up with other killers, in my opinion, it would need to be an entirely separate project. Something like the online game Terror Dome except a console version 

5 hours ago, deathbat96777 said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: this needs to be Jason's game. While I'm fine with him fighting or teaming up with other killers, in my opinion, it would need to be an entirely separate project. Something like the online game Terror Dome except a console version 

I mean this is just a fan concept....

12 hours ago, Mr.Unknownyt said:

A leatherface would be sick. Running around with a chainsaw. the kills would be sick and you could do so much .

Same for Victor Crowley my friend!

On 9/15/2017 at 11:47 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Same for Victor Crowley my friend!

Oh ya. He would be awesome to have to. He looks pretty crazy