Hi all!So far we have seen lots of Jason hype in the forum ,facebook and other social places,everyone seems to want to play as Jason but not lots of people are talking about the conselors that much so I decided to create this thread so we get to talk about more about them,cause after all only 1 will be playing as Jason ,the rest of us will be playing as counselors!

Who is your favorite conselors so far? 
I gotta say thee girl next door is my favorite so far.

Who are you anxious to see as the next playable conselor? 
Omg the blonde girl character.Hopping she is gorgeous and have a sexy costume in that DLC pack (lol)I want to play as her so much,and I hope she is fun to play as.

Who is the one you will most enjoy killing(when you play as Jason)? 
Preppy guy seems hatefull,would enjoy kiling him lol (bad RL experience with a guy that looked just like that lol)

What types of skills you think they will have to help them survive and maybe even "kill" Jason? 

I just hope that my favorite class will be able to be faster and quieter than most,I will def not try to take out Jason,only if I really have no other choice. lol

Are you excited about the DLC costumes?Expecting any specific look for any counselor? 
I know I am!I hope that the blonde girl has a cheerleader outfit in that exclusive DLC pack!

Overall ,I'm really excited about playing as a counselor,way more than I want to play as Jason,actually I will play him just so I can enjoy all that the game has to offer,but really I just want to play as my favorite "class" of counselor and surviving the night! 
I am a litle worried about the fact that playing as Jason seems really easy and so far ,seems a litle unbalanced to the counselors.
Like,only 1 will be Jason but the rest of us will be a potential victm,but I'm sure we dont want to die easily.
Imagine this,the game lengh is +- 30 minutes and you have died in the first 3 minutes of gameplay while Jason will be having fun till the match is ended. :V I just hope we get more news on the counselors too,so we have sure it will be fun to play as them,and that we will really have a chance of escaping and not being instantly murdered as we lay eyes on Jason lol.

What about you,what are your toughts about playing as a counselor? :)

P.S : Sorry about my limited english,I'm from Brazil! ^_^

post-816-0-59855000-1463635090_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Bookish girl! She fits the style perfectly!

New Wave/Punk Girl would be amazing, as Violet is one of my favorite characters in the series, but a long flowing blonde flirtacious girl or a stoner surfer dude with fitting colorful shorts and muscle shirt would be ideal too! 

Edgy guy looks like a tool. Can't wait to bash his head in.

What types of skills you think they will have to help them survive and maybe even "kill" Jason? 

Not too into the skills at this time. I'm an equal opportunist tbh.

Are you excited about the DLC costumes? Expecting any specific look for any counselor? 

Is this confirmed? If so, then yeah, I'd probably buy them all. Haha.

• Like 1

Bookish girl! She fits the style perfectly!

New Wave/Punk Girl would be amazing, as Violet is one of my favorite characters in the series, but a long flowing blonde flirtacious girl or a stoner surfer dude with fitting colorful shorts and muscle shirt would be ideal too! 

Edgy guy looks like a tool. Can't wait to bash his head in.

Not too into the skills at this time. I'm an equal opportunist tbh.

Are you excited about the DLC costumes? Expecting any specific look for any counselor? 

Is this confirmed? If so, then yeah, I'd probably buy them all. Haha.

Yes!The is a Exclusive Digital Counselor Clothing Pack to purchace now in their backerkit website! It wont be avaliable to buy once the game is released,didint you get yours? 

"[Expected Delivery Date Oct 2016] Exclusive In-Game Counselor Clothing Pack. Additional clothing options for all default counselors that includes a mixture of outfits (tops and pants themed per character trope) for every counselor class."

Preppy guy's pretty hot, not gonna deny it. Just wanna be him for his looks!

Maybe a redneck, punk, or new wave character, despite this game being set in the 80's, there's not that much 80's hair. We need our Flock of Seagulls, mullets, and mohawks damnit!

Edgy guy'll probably put up a good fight, maybe I'll let him get a few good hits in to recreate Julius' death.

Hopefully preppy guy will have the skills to let me screw over other counselors without getting survivor's guilt or getting spooked, I know damn well most lobbies I'll join will try to throw the pretty boy out to die first. I'd like that not to happen  :)

Are you excited about the DLC costumes?Expecting any specific look for any counselor? 

Would like the preppy guy to come with a nice white vice suit with a blue shirt.  We all know white suits go great with a splash of red somewhere... Pair of sunglasses optional, but preferred. 

I think the team has really done a great job of putting together 80's themed teens, with great art concepts. I would like to see "the Practical Joker", like Neddy "tanto" from part 1, or "The dynamic duo" like Teddy bear and Jimbo from 4.

Oh yeah! The goofball! That'd be neat.

I am also one of the few who like Preppy Guy as a person. Call me whatever, but he'd more likely be my friend than foe in real life. *shrugs*

I'll have to play as him simply because I look more like him than the others, but God did I hate preppies in the 80's. LOL! I was more like the Edgy Guy, or John Bender from the Breakfast Club! :D

I'll have to play as him simply because I look more like him than the others, but God did I hate preppies in the 80's. LOL! I was more like the Edgy Guy, or John Bender from the Breakfast Club! :D

I'd like to see a good punk or goth character, like Bill Paxton's punk in the beginning of terminator. Maybe the punk could have stats similar to the Edgy guy, but have a major difference game play wise to set them apart?

• Like 1

Punk guys and gals definitely have been in the Friday the 13th comics. Though they met a very gory end.

Agreed! The comics show what the MPAA won't. The one punk girl in particular with blue hair, literally gets split in half, with teeth flying, eyeballs, the works. Impressive articulation.

Agreed! The comics show what the MPAA won't. The one punk girl in particular with blue hair, literally gets split in half, with teeth flying, eyeballs, the works. Impressive articulation.

Sometimes it gets a bit campy though, like the old man and the shopping cart. (one of my friends was wondering if that kill would make it in lol)

True, some of the stories are out there, I do like the one about the Indian curse on Crystal Lake, before it was Crystal Lake, and the one with the soldiers trying to capture Jason at the camp using the counselors as bait. Well, more like "work camp for troubled teens" than counselors. Topps Leatherface Vs Jason series was crazy, with "Bubbas" brothers, and how they invite Jason back to their house for "Dinner", before all hell breaks loose. "Pamelas Tale" was a very good story as well. Probably the craziest I thought was the one with the abused girl who goes crazy, kills her boyfriend, and others. Then tries to hook up with Jason, I thought she might actually succeed for a moment, till I turned the page. LOL! :D

Who is your favorite counselors so far? 
Preppy Guy, because I went to a prep school and have always dressed (and acted) preppy.

Who are you anxious to see as the next playable counselor? 
Mean Girl (inspired by Melissa in Part 8)

f13-melissa-296x300.jpg

Hippie.  Weed isn't my thing, but folks can get high however they please.  It's more their horrible fashion and rancid B.O.

Preppy guy should know how to fix and drive a boat from all the time on his parents' yacht.

Mean girl should be able to pick locks from all her experience sneaking out past curfew.

Bookish girl better know how to fix a phone from her Popular Mechanics subscription.

You can't be in the 80s without a jean jacket!
NickTina.jpg

• Like 1

Loving all the answers and comments!Thank you all for replying here. :) 

The Melissa mean girl is gorgeous,but she is soo annoying,super hareful but I would like to see her in the game too..I just think I would rather play as a fun ,friendly blonde like Megan from Jason lives (hopefully with a cheerleader exclusive outfit from the DLC lol) 

Hopefully both Megan and Melissa will become playable,wich I would love,since I have a feeling Jason would preffer to kill Melissa first.. lol

I cant wait to find out who the next 3 playable characters are...specially the blonde counselor that I wait to see since I first found out about this project. >.<

I would love to see more people answering my questions here,I would love to see more counselor Hype,its not all about Jason!Since only 1 will play as him... :) I hope its super fun to play as a counselor too.

I really want Violet from part 5 as long as she can put headphones on and hear and dance to her song!

It would also be cool to get that dude from part 6 that try's to teach the kids about camping and knocks the rocks all over...as long as he is constantly chewing gum!

That was John Travoltas nephew LOL! Violet was cool. She was the daughter of some well known musician, or some such.

So far I'd say the preppy guy. He looks like kind of a jerk, but a pretty one lol.

Hopefully a stoner guy, maybe wearing shorts and a super baggy shirt. I dunno I'd just like a counselor that looks super chill and laid back.

The. Edgy. Guy. He just looks so smug i wanna wipe that grin off his face xd.

The onli skill idea I have is for the Girl next door! Since she seems to fit the survivor girl (virgin) archetype, i'd like for her to have a perk that gives a boost to her stats each time another counselor dies and she gets closer to being the lone survivor.

I hope the counselors don't have joke outfits cause that would take me out of the experience, but maybe bathing suits?

The Bookish Girl! She's so cute and small. I think she will be the most fun to play with, myself.

A preppy girl or mean girl! I know we are getting a "Flirty Girl" but, in order for her to be considered a mean/preppy girl, she'd need to be the "blonde" of the group! We have so many dark haired counselors, where is the blondie!?!

Probably the Head Counselor. His jean shorts and high socks kill me. So, so, so 80's. Plus his hairline, awful!

I think since the Bookish girl seems like she's the nerdy archetype / counterpart of the nerdy guy she will be able to repair the phone lines a lot quicker, plus be able to repair stuff better when she is either alone or with the nerdy guy so she can "focus".

Yes! Since the Bookish Girl resembles Maddy so much from part 7, I want her to get her makeover look in the blue dress! It would be a really cool reference to the movie, and directly refer to Maddy!

• Like 2

The Jock.  Let's see how well those sports skills translate!

The Angry Biker, like from Pt. III.  And he has to be modeled after Tom Savini.

The Head Councilor.  He just looks smug.  Oh so smug.

The Jock will use his superior sense of self-worth to bully Jason into submission.  Junior Varsity forever, Jason!  In your face!

I want all the ridiculous ones.  Button-up shirt and underwear, practical joke masks, high class make-over, huge 80s knitted sweaters, and hair so big it's gotta be keeping Aqua Net in business.

• Like 1

@Blondie

If your concerned about being able to survive, think about it like this. Your survivability depends entirely on how well you can play smart and as calm as possible. In terms of games like Dead by Daylight, the moment you panic is the moment that you die. So if your worried about being killed too early in a match, learn to be observant. Pay attention to how the person playing as Jason plays, how your teammates react in certain situations, and pay attention to your mistakes and learn from them.

Fav Counselor: The Bookish Girl sounds like she would fit my play style the most. (Mostly stealthy while staying in small groups)

Next Playable Counselor:

I would like a Goth Girl counselor where her main skills would maybe involve being able to walk around in the woods in the dark and can handle seeing dead bodies without raising her fear meter.

One I'll Enjoy Killing:

The jock mostly because I know most of them would try and fight me and then suffer the dire consequences for that foolish choice. (I'd kill anyone whose bad at making good decisions)

Skills & Likelihood of Jason Death:

I honestly think killing Jason would involve setting up an elaborate trap with specific parts needed for escape (just to emphasize the difficulty in this task). It would probably end up being a situation where Jason would have to be tied up and either hanged or thrown into the lake. It would also require Counselors of certain classes and of a certain amount that knows how to work together in order to do so without any of them being killed.

My DLC Costume Wishlist:

If not a goth character then a goth skin for one of the girls. That, or a variation of the clothing associated with each archetype which I'm sure the character designers have already created.

Favorite Counselors?

Preppy guy and Girl Next door.

(I don't care about titles I just love the clothing and hairstyles.)

Anxious about a Counselor you want next added?

The "Hero Girl", I heard in the interview videos that there is the

girl next door and hero girl character/counselor can take down

Jason a lot possibly. Truthfully If any counselor is added and I love

the certain outfits they have for female or male I don't care about the

title, I want them. I say "Hero Girl" cause I'm into the final girl/boy tropes.

(Also I rather take down Jason as any other character I may like/love , doesn't mean I'll be using the Hero girl counselor a lot, lol.)

Counselors you would love to kill mostly as Jason?

I'm sorry I'm not gonna be playing as Jason, not at all.

I love being the mouse then the cat. Lol.

What skills you think counselors will have, as well to kill jason?

Not sure, if you mean perks, I guess your stamina for running. How quiet

you are. It is confirmed we can have traps for Jason to fall in too.

Skill wise, I really doubt will have 1 hit kill Jason or anything THAT OP.

Jason will get extra killing moves from the stretch goals. For killing Jason

I would say it's a weapon I don't know if weapon will have anything to do with skills really unsure so I can't say to answer this question fully. Sorry, Lol.

(I know one thing is I'm gonna try to be a final girl/boy trope though, Lol.)

Excited for any costumes? What dlc would you want/like/love???

Honestly to play as my male character(s) often, swimsuits with sandals/flip flops, I love summer wear. From speedos to swim shorts. I wouldn't mind

having this DLC for my preppy guy or head counselor probably even for

the edgy guy depicted in the concept art, lol.

Now this is just a tribute for fans of Friday the 13th part 7 on the female part, Tina's outfit! I love her outfit to death while she was being chased by Jason, lol. Nothing else for females, well possibly something innocent looking, like a fully pink decked outfit with a flow like mini skirt and pigtail hairstyle with a full fringe or side bang, i don't know some how making her look like the virgin trope as well, lol. Would want the pigtails to stop at the shoulders though(Not braided pigtails though full voluminous pigtails, lol), lol.

(Can't wait for this game to come out myself. <3)

Favourite revealed counselor is the Athletic Girl. Just a fun look and hopefully someone with the physical capabilities to get the hell out of Dodge when Jason comes strolling along.

Next playable counselor...yeah, while we don't know any names yet, a Mean Girl could be really fun. Like the idea of the Punk/Goth Girl as well.

I'll likely most enjoy killing the Preppy Guy. C'mon, that's a face just made for being repeatedly struck with heavy things.

What types of skills, what, for my favourite type so far? I'd hope/think the Athletic Girl is gonna be a good runner, natch, and hopefully not too useless at other things either. She should be good at baiting in Jason and leading him into danger.

As for the DLC costumes, I just want to see as many as possible! Being able to not only have the different types but different outfit switches with those types adds a lot of variety and I think it's a HUGE part of getting players motivated. Everyone wants their unique/rare combination of a look for their avatar and they'll get attached to that and enjoy seeing it rather than a sea of identical characters.

It'd also be fun to get one or two really 'out there' looks for each type - beer hats, 70s glam rocker, flower child, silly t-shirts, someone has a school mascot outfit, all that kind of loopy stuff to add some fun.

• Like 1

Favorite Counsellor? Preppy Guy obviously, Favorite to kill? Head Counsellor He looks like a total douche, I'd like to see like a redneck counsellor. I think that preppy guy might have a special ability along the lines of always spawning with another counsellor or something, also as far as clothing and whatnot goes I'm hoping for different hair collors, I think the Preppy Guy would look great with black or dark brown hair ????

Favorite Counselors?

So far, The Girl next door. I haven't found a male counselor that catches my eye so far but the Girl next door looks so sweet but she also looks like a fighter. A worthy Final girl <3

Next playable counselor

Where is the Nerd/Geek lol. I feel like it's the most obvious trope we haven't gotten yet. Although i'm definitely behind the Stoner or Punk girl counselor ideas.

Counselors you would love to kill mostly as Jason?

The Athletic girl. I'm really sorry cause she seems nice but ugh that track suit is just no.

What skills you think counselors will have, as well to kill jason?

The only one I can think of is maybe The Head counselor making the other counselors stronger when they are in his presence or lowering their fear level.

Excited for any costumes? What dlc would you want/like/love

I hope we get horror movie homages. This could be done without the licenses too since they're basically just clothes. For example, the Girl next door could get Nancy's pajamas from Nightmare on Elm Street, The Bookish girl could get an outfit like Wendy's in The Shining etc...

What do you think? Or would you rather have other regular clothes as alternate outfits, or joke costumes?