Andre

Jason from Part 4 must be fast

6 posts in this topic

Jason from Part 4 was FAST especially in the final chase scene when he ran full speed after Trish,

now I know alot of people who are #teamcounselor will cry about this and talk about how its unfair because they wouldnt be able to play ring around the rosie with Jason anymore and to them I say, OH WELL,

There is now way in Sam Hell Jason from part 4 could be as slow as parts 2 and 3, whats the point of adding him if you are going to disregard his main ability, an ability verteran stuntman Ted White concsiously choose to give Jason, Speed

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, RAGNAR0K N ROLL said:

Just imagine if he could sprint and jump through windows:lol:

I can't recall if it was the jarvis' door or a window he jumped through, basically rage but with another animation, looked kinda funny :D

Just now, Muffinsfressnapf said:

I can't recall if it was the jarvis' door or a window he jumped through, basically rage but with another animation, looked kinda funny :D

It was part 7 when he jumped thru the window chasing Tina Shepard

2 minutes ago, Andre said:

It was part 7 when he jumped thru the window chasing Tina Shepard

Oh ok, been too long since i watched them :D just thought it was part 4 for some reason

Personally, I would be happy with destructable furniture so we can stop with the whole ring around the rosie thing in the cabins. But I would like to see a Jason that can run and has a bit of a speed boost, doesn't have to be a huge amount. Just enough to really scare a counselor that he's gonna catch them.