Gertz

Rain!

108 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, King Penguin said:

I'm really liking the rain/thunderstorms being added to the game, however, I'd like the option to choose the weather setting in a private match. That would be a neat thing to have.

It was supposed to work that way. Apparently the lack of option was an oversight. Next patch I guess..

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Splatterhouse said:

@Gertz Would snow be possible?

Though it's something else too add for more options, who is at Summer Camp in the winter? Australians?

1 minute ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Though it's something else too add for more options, who is at Summer Camp in the winter? Australians?

People fixing it up... A group of teens breaking into it for a party etc etc. A winter setting has long been coveted by Friday fans. 

1 hour ago, Splatterhouse said:

People fixing it up... A group of teens breaking into it for a party etc etc. A winter setting has long been coveted by Friday fans. 

Damn, straight justified. Hahaha. 

I guess I was figuring it never happened in the movies and why care about rain being white and the ground being white? Then is the lake ice making the boat useless? Do cars slide around on ice? It's more than cosmetics, it's a complete physics overhaul. Maybe if they did a specific map for snow. Otherwise it will change gameplay a lot.

On 10/15/2017 at 9:19 PM, Splatterhouse said:

@Gertz Would snow be possible?

I would love a "Christmas at Crystal Lake" map! Imagine a Santa Jason skin! I've always wanted a Christmas-themed Friday film.

5 hours ago, King Penguin said:

I would love a "Christmas at Crystal Lake" map! Imagine a Santa Jason skin! I've always wanted a Christmas-themed Friday film.

Jason shoves a giant candy cane through Chad's chin and out of the top of his head. Or he could mount it in the ground and body slam them through it 

1 person likes this

@Gertz Hey, did you guys add the ability to toggle Rain on or off in private in the new patch? I know you said it was an oversight last patch and would be in this one but I still don't see it :/