Jason from Part 4 was FAST especially in the final chase scene when he ran full speed after Trish,

now I know alot of people who are #teamcounselor will cry about this and talk about how its unfair because they wouldnt be able to play ring around the rosie with Jason anymore and to them I say, OH WELL,

There is now way in Jason from part 4 could be as slow as parts 2 and 3, whats the point of adding him if you are going to disregard his main ability, an ability verteran stuntman Ted White concsiously choose to give Jason, Speed

• Like 1

I Agree making him jog like the other two would be a disaster and a slap in the face to the part four fans he was and is ment to be OP as fuck he's the peak of Jason being alive and a monster it's been three days full of killing and damage. Jason is pissed tired of bullshit and ready to kill and not have any one stand in his way.

Doesn't matter if they make him fast lol he's still going to go down with a bat and it's going to take him forever to break doors down .I know you guys don't think that his telekinetic grab is enough and you want him to run as fast as Vanessa but he's going to have a downside and smart councilors like myself will play his weakness.

TLDR: Good luck with that speed because in pretty sure he'll have a huge downside