Andre

Running Jason over with the car and giving Jason more melee attacks

I would really love if we were able to run Jason over with the car, it would make it for some extremely exciting moments, like instead of when you hit Jason he automatically does the smash animation it should be, the only way he smashes the car is if he hits the button comand at the right time and when hes coming out of shift.

And I also would LOVE if they gave Jason more ways to attack besides just grabbing for a kill animation and/or slashing, what if Jason could grab counselors and throw them across the room, that would be great, or back hand them the way he did Kelly Rowland in Freddy vs Jason. It would certainly help when a group of counselors surround Jason and jump him lol

14 hours ago, Andre said:

And I also would LOVE if they gave Jason more ways to attack besides just grabbing for a kill animation and/or slashing, what if Jason could grab counselors and throw them across the room, that would be great, or back hand them the way he did Kelly Rowland in Freddy vs Jason. It would certainly help when a group of counselors surround Jason and jump him lol

I like this part but you shouldn't be able to run over Jason. Unless hes already knocked out. That's the only instance I would agree with you.

Sorry, but that won't happen. It's specifically designed that Jason stops the car. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Truth said:

@GunMedia_Ben

What about while he's laying down knocked out? Not arguing, just curious. I personally never understood that...

I wouldn't mind a perk with a small percent chance of it happening, up to 30% for a rare seems fair to me.