Sign in to follow this  
Iluvlamp49

The Untold Story of Tommy Jarvis....

As I was watching Friday the 13th part V and part VI simultaneously back to back, I came up with something. Part V leaves the audience with a crazy cliffhanger which we never really see resolved in part VI, seeming it never happened at all. Or did it....?

If some of you are not aware, I really do enjoy writing, and I especially love writing fan fiction (not that kinky fan fiction though). I came up with an idea to bridge part V and part VI together and basically bring everyone out of the darkness and piece together all of the information that everyone missed in between the two films. For those of you who don't know (or don't care for part V that much), the ending leaves with Pam walking towards Tommy's room after they kill the imposter Jason. Tommy wakes up from a dream sequence where he kills Pam violently while he is laughing maniacally. After he wakes up, he opens his eyes to see the vision of Jason hovering over him, staring at him. Soon after, the vision disappears, vanishes gradually. Tommy then gets out of is hospital bed, takes out all of the IV's and crap, goes to the drawer next to his bed and pulls out the hockey mask worn by Roy. He hears the footsteps of Pam approaching his hospital room. The next part is where Pam is at the door, hesitating to go in, until she hears a window crash. She immediately enters the room, seeing the shattered window, assuming along with the audience that Tommy had broken out of the hospital and escaped for some reason. And finally, we cut to a picture of Pam and the door behind her closes, where we see Tommy wearing the hockey mask holding a knife looking as if she is going to get killed, but then the screen goes black and the credits roll. When part VI opens with Tommy and Haas driving to the cemetery, as he explains destroying Jason's body will destroy the visions he has, explaining that he still has the visions from part V. However there is no mention of Pam or any of the events that had happened in part V.

In my story, I want to give an explanation of how Tommy forgot all that happened to him in part V and maybe shed light on some things. Does Pam live? Does Jason have a body jump ability and has now passed the torch to Tommy Jarvis? Who knows? 

I want all of your thoughts and opinions on this. Please give me any feedback. Thanks!

The comic books by Avatar or Dark Horse or some such, brings alot of the unknowns from the films to light, in a very good way. "Pamelas Tale", for example, tells the audience the hell she went through while working at the camp.

As far as the piece you mentioned, Tommy does indeed stab Pam, however not fatally, in the arm I believe. Then he snaps out of it, like when he beat up Junior at the trailer park. Realising what he's done, he leaps out of the broken window and is tackled by the sheriff and some orderlys on the hospital lawn. He is put back in his bed but restrained, and under observation. After his wounds heal, then he is admitted to a psychiatric hospital and you know the rest. He does have some pretty crazy hallucinations all throughout the ordeal, of Jason coming in to his room, bloodied up after killing everyone in the hospital, Pam, the orderlys, the sheriff etc. He also talks to himself alot in his mind about how he knows Jason will indeed come for him one day, and he knows he's not dead, only sleeping, because evil can't die. Also how Jason has taken everything from him, his Mother, his sister (because she moves away and gets married, but dies in a car wreck), his girl Pam, because Jason made him stab her. It was in one of my Friday the 13th comics or Tales from Crystal Lake, I can't remember which issue though, but it's there. Hope this helps.

P.S. AWWW come on, kinky tales are cool! LOL!

Well darn....wish i knew that sooner. I had no idea that there were Friday the 13th comic books and I heard in the Jason Lives novelization there was a brief mentioning on how Pam calmed him down and he was sent back to a psychiatric institution for a year, but I didn't know that they had already filled the gap. Even his sister died? Damn.

I still have the "Jason Lives" novel, it's with my Jason 'Screamin Model kit'. Topps came out with "JASON VS LEATHERFACE" in the mid 90's. It was a four issue comic who's story was waaaay better than "Freddy vs Jason". A friend picked them up for me, and I still have them in my collection. Then in the early 2000's, Avatar comics released their "Horror" line, "Halloween", "A Nightmare on Elm Street", "Leatherface", "Jason X", "Evil Dead", and "Friday the 13th" all got the treatment. They were all very well done, and fill in many gaps from the films, and create new stories. Amazon may still carry them. Ebay as well.