I honestly think they should bring back betraying where you can kill your team mates but instead put a limit on it.. it was way more fun how it used to be where you could. You could kill a person whos afk and not have to watch them for the whole 10 minuted left.

3 minutes ago, Weedman said:

I honestly think they should bring back betraying where you can kill your team mates but instead put a limit on it.. it was way more fun how it used to be where you could. You could kill a person whos afk and not have to watch them for the whole 10 minuted left.

Play in a private lobby!

• Like 1

Translation: I can no longer team kill, I want to team kill, bring it back so I can troll, because  I can't actually play the game right.

Is exactly what I see every time someone wants team killing back.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Yh I love a bit of betrating

Betrating  is my favourite thing to do...

Ok I'll stop being a dick now

Stop berating @Weedman 

He missed your english lessons. :lol:

HBme8F.giftumblr_mn7gcbcXsQ1s4f4t0o1_400.gif

• Like 1

I am disappointed by the lack of Ted Cruz betrating jokes.

Out of sheer unmitigated curiosity, how many times a day do you feel one should be allowed to kill.... what did you say, ah yeas,  AFK players?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Weedman said:

Im trash at surviving so instead I jump from lobby to lobby team killing people for no reason & then I send them messages telling them to "git gud". Please bring back team killing I'm getting bored of trapping people in the bathroom.

How bout no

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Yh I love a bit of betrating

Betrating  is my favourite thing to do...

Ok I'll stop being a dick now

Didn't you also write councillor instead of counselor? Ehh...glass house and stuff

• Like 1

u know what... i was happy az fuq when they patched TK in public matches but lately ive been running into some bitch az players!!! just wish i could kill a muffuka  sometimes!!

i put battery and gas in the 2 seater and some mic fuq's like "i got the keys but im gonna wait for my best friend forever..."

i swear i would have killed the fuq out of that dude for his keys and picked up anyone else that would have made it to the car while i was driving to the exit...

i really wish ppl didnt abuse TK as much but oh well... whats done is done...

7 hours ago, Weedman said:

No.Teamkilling needs to stay the hell away from quickplay. If you want to team kill then GET YOUR FRIENDS AND GO INTO A PRIVATE LOBBY AND TEAM KILL EACH OTHER.Other random players that joins in a quickplay lobby and looking forward to playing the game the right way and might be playing for the first time would not like to be randomly team kill by you.Just because you think its fun doesnt mean that the other person would like to be randomly team kill

6 hours ago, lazerus_86 said:

Translation: I can no longer team kill, I want to team kill, bring it back so I can troll, because  I can't actually play the game right.

"Play the game right"??? Why cant every individual play the darn game the way they choose to? Its theor game, if they wanna kill you, heres a bright idea, FIGHG BACK, you wamt gun media to remove a game feature that was meant to be apart of tge game since its foundation and that others really enjoy all because you dont like it? Smh this community is starting to gross me out

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JasonKILLER said:

No.Teamkilling needs to stay the hell away from quickplay. If you want to team kill then GET YOUR FRIENDS AND GO INTO A PRIVATE LOBBY AND TEAM KILL EACH OTHER.Other random players that joins in a quickplay lobby and looking forward to playing the game the right way and might be playing for the first time would not like to be randomly team kill by you.Just because you think its fun doesnt mean that the other person would like to be randomly team kill

i play only in quickplay and some ppl are annoying as a constipated $hit.... that and jason ball lickers are kill worthy ppl... u say "just go into private and bal bla nya nya nnjnqeroneournveorvjoernvjoo"  which is fine.. but i dont wanna play against the same ppl all the time... tbh i dont mic play so it dosent matter who i play with im still down to help them out but ive run into plenty of mic players that favorite their best friends over anyone else... why dont these best friends go  into a private lobby and do everything themselves next time.

7 minutes ago, Andre said:

"Play the game right"??? Why cant every individual play the darn game the way they choose to? Its theor game, if they wanna kill you, heres a bright idea, FIGHG BACK, you wamt gun media to remove a game feature that was meant to be apart of tge game since its foundation and that others really enjoy all because you dont like it? Smh this community is starting to gross me out

i see what ur getting too... first ppl cry about TK... then it gets patched ... jasons too op...he gets nerfed ...

whats next.. an 'I win every game perk"  for counselors..

1 hour ago, Apollyon said:

1.i play only in quickplay and some ppl are annoying as a constipated $hit.... that and jason ball lickers are kill worthy ppl... u say "just go into private and bal bla nya nya nnjnqeroneournveorvjoernvjoo"  which is fine.. but i dont wanna play against the same ppl all the time... 2.tbh i dont mic play so it dosent matter who i play with im still down to help them out but ive run into plenty of mic players that favorite their best friends over anyone else... why dont these best friends go  into a private lobby and do everything themselves next time.

1.Like I said before to you in the past Teamkilling will do nothing but bring more harm in the game than good and as for this,there are other ways to solve this besides teamkilling.

2.Your reason on which is why you think teamkilling should stay is because someone want their friend to survive and so they help them to escape and you think its not fair so you decide to teamkill them?Is that what you are saying?If so smh

7 hours ago, lazerus_86 said:

This basically summed up.

1 hour ago, Andre said:

"Play the game right"??? 1.Why cant every individual play the darn game the way they choose to? Its theor game, 2.if they wanna kill you, heres a bright idea, FIGHG BACK, you 3.wamt gun media to remove a game feature that was meant to be apart of tge game since its foundation and that others really enjoy all because you dont like it? Smh this community is starting to gross me out

1.The thing was that everyone was just doing that untill Trolls came along and saw how easy it was to troll other players and abuse the hell out of it and was kind of killing this game.

2.Its bad enough that I have to worry about Jason poping out of nowhere on me and I dont need to have to worry about a random player running up behind me and shooting me or run up to me with a machete to kill me for kicks just because they think its fun or they didnt get to be Jason or whatever their reason.

3.Blame the trolls who mess that up for you guys and there are lots of proof of that on youtube who just play the game to kill people and not help fix anything(I dont need to call out that youtuber name since we all know who im talking about)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JasonKILLER said:

2.Your reason on which is why you think teamkilling should stay is because someone want their friend to survive and so they help them to escape and you think its not fair so you decide to teamkill them?Is that what you are saying?If so smh

yea pretty much lol... in the case i wish i could team kill I put both battery and gas in the yellow car then some dude comes up with mic saying hes gonna wait for his friend cuz he dosnt wanna start the car with out him... fuq both them dudes lol

how would u feel if u did that and some mic fuq told u that? u know u would  have shot his face off!! lolol

oh fuq..did i forget to mention he also said he had the keys?  they shoud have done that circle jerk bull$hit in a private match

1 hour ago, Apollyon said:

2.yea pretty much lol... in the case i wish i could team kill I put both battery and gas in the yellow car then some dude comes up with mic saying hes gonna wait for his friend cuz he dosnt wanna start the car with out him... fuq both them dudes lol

1.how would u feel if u did that and some mic fuq told u that? u know u would  have shot his face off!! lolol

3oh fuq..did i forget to mention he also said he had the keys?  they shoud have done that circle jerk bull$hit in a private match

1.No i would not because I would lose a lot of xp and gain 1xp out of that lobby 

2.Unfortunately for you  that happen but I have seen in game where someone fix the whole car for the 4 seater(blue car) and wanted to wait for his friend but one of the guy didnt agree to him so he kill him and left everyone.So I still say teamkilling is still bad for this game.

3.This is the same way i feel to the ones who want to teamkill, just do this circle jerk bull in private matches.

8 hours ago, SolidusPrime said:

I like the idea of friendly fire being on, honestly.

Unfortunately, a lot of assholes play video games.

Like OP probably...

35 minutes ago, JasonKILLER said:

1.No i would not because I would lose a lot of xp and gain 1xp out of that lobby 

2.Unfortunately for you  that happen but I have seen in game where someone fix the whole car for the 4 seater(blue car) and wanted to wait for his friend but one of the guy didnt agree to him so he kill him and left everyone.So I still say teamkilling is still bad for this game.

3.This is the same way i feel to the ones who want to teamkill, just do this circle jerk bull in private matches.

replies :

1. i dont need exp thanks to my wife... she loves this game regardless of what nonsense is going on.. when the patches hit she was like " da fuq?!?! whys this $hit updating?!?!"  yes lvl 101 thx to her

2. yea u know what.. thats not the first time thats happened to me... i was pretty salty that time >.>

3. i feel like TK has its place in quick play... at  times lol .... the fact that its ridiculously abused by trolls makes it an issue tho ... 

10 hours ago, lazerus_86 said:

You, sir, deserve a fucking award for this post.

Already dozens of threads on the topic of TKing.