Sign in to follow this  
GunMedia_Ben

Who wants to see some of the latest spring break fashions?

Just now, Tiffany said:

SAME! I was honestly expecting this, so I'm feeling a little let down.

and you know i was expecting soon to be soon so lol rip that :P

3 hours ago, ikarikh said:

The Edgy guy is almost always the hot guy.

And on top of that, look at the rest of the male counselors, Adam is by far the most attractive amongst them in terms of mainstream appeal. (Subjective appeal is entirely different, much like plenty think Deb is way hotter than Tiff, but Tiff still holds the mainstream appeal for hot girl)

But in mainstream culture, a long haired pretty boy guy with a leather jacket will pretty much always be seen as "Hot" and hold a lot of sex appeal.

Truth. 

• Like 1

Where's the shirtless option for the guys? (especially Adam, hehe) and two-piece or one-piece for the girls? I mean, I really enjoy the Spring Break DLC idea, but I wish we could have more variation.

AJ's pose: what a cutie. 

• Like 1

Eric looks so defeated by life.

• Like 1

Jenny looks pretty fit. Those abs.

I'd like for them to expand on the Bugsy attire with Crystal Lake attire for all the counselors. Hopefully down the road.

Its too bad you couldn't mix and match the clothes between genders.

I could totally see Deb wearing velcro shoes. AJ wearing a leather jacket. Tiffany wearing one of those button shirts with just the underneath bit of the bikini on. Sort of like the twin with Jimbo's shirt.

• Like 4

Love the Bugsy attire. i cant wait for the future of this game. But can we get AJ in something different? i dont think that suits her the best. (Not saying it donst look good) Cant wait to make new videos on the update and getting ready for the update

I love it all! Definitely going to be enjoying Kenny and Chad's swimsuits :P

One thing I wish would have been added were flip flops. Not a deal breaker, as I'm most definitely buying this when it releases! I love these outfits too much. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

Its too bad you couldn't mix and match the clothes between genders.

I could totally see Deb wearing velcro shoes. AJ wearing a leather jacket. Tiffany wearing one of those button shirts with just the underneath bit of the bikini on. Sort of like the twin with Jimbo's shirt.

That would be awesome!

On 9/13/2017 at 4:42 PM, Tiffany said:

I love it - can't wait!

@GunMedia_Ben any plans to implement mix-n-matching? Like Tiffany in the bikini top with her signature short-shorts, Chad shirtless with just his khakis, etc.?

I'd love the option to have more silhouettes and more customizability.

Hey everyone, just posted this in another thread but I know it was being discussed here too... Wes just confirmed on Twitter that mix-n-matching will not be available "at this time" :(

Yea and how about an option where tiffany wears her bikini bra but still wearing her booty shorts? I mean that would just be...

Related image

On 9/14/2017 at 0:03 PM, Pokedub said:

One thing I wish would have been added were flip flops. Not a deal breaker, as I'm most definitely buying this when it releases! I love these outfits too much. 

I didnt even think about flipflops till you said. But yes that would have been awesome and really topped off the spring break dlc