On 9/13/2017 at 10:44 AM, NScarlato said:

I can handle new players / people who don't know what to do even if it can be a little annoying.  Aside from obvious trolls / glitchers, I just hate obnoxious people.

A few nights ago I had a Vanessa follow me around (already annoying as I'm AJ).  She gave me the fuse and as I was putting it in, turned on her flashlight on the fuse box which momentarily distracted me as it was also where my skill check box was and I messed up.  

"AJ - HOW THE FUCK DID YOU MESS THIS UP?  DONT YOU HAVE ONE SKILL CHECK FOR THIS?  GUYS, AJ MESSED UP THE FUSE.  CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?  I SHOULD HAVE DONE IT AS VANESSA."

This went on for 5 minutes.  Meanwhile Jason showed up at the phone and I hid and Vanessa sprinted away.  A couple minutes later the cops were called after I put the fuse in with no mistakes.

"AJ MUST HAVE DROPPED THE FUSE FOR SOMEONE COMPETANT TO PUT IT IN.  THAT AJ SUCKS.  WORST AJ I EVER SAW."

It didn't end.  This was an actual adult as well, and not a child.

Omg that is classic! I hate players with bigmouths like that, believe me there's so many of them like that too. Thats why I think everybody having mics isn't so necessary all the time, ppl should know what to do by now. There's a boo koo amount of players who's mics should be unplugged Thank you! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Miss AJ said:

There's a boo koo amount of players who's mics should be unplugged Thank you! 

lol, I couldn't agree more! 

• Like 1

Haha right? I mean if some of these ppl heard themselves played back omg plus all these kids who really aren't old enough to be playing period! 

• Like 1

That's why I like to play private matches. Almost every single time I've tried the online option I ended up with a bunch of kids avoiding their homework :/

Non stop being stunned as Jason and how slow it is to break the phone box. Makes no sense that two people can keep Jason stunned at the phone box while you watch them instal the fuse and then have one run for the phone. You see your opening to destroy the fuse box and get stunned again when hitting A furiously when trying to break the fuse box. 

On 9/13/2017 at 11:48 AM, Dante_725 said:

When it comes to this game, there are alot of things to get annoyed about. I just want to know what makes you guys annoyed and see if most of us get annoyed at the same things. 

• Insta-kills - Whether it's a basic choke or head punch, this happens all the time and basically makes the strength characters useless
  • People that get Tommy and don't know what to do - Tommy is a protector for the remaining counselors or used to kill Jason. Almost every Tommy I see tries to escape by themselves or doesn't know how to kill Jason even when everything is set-up (which happens quite often as well)
  • People that don't communicate - This happens all the time and can really change the outcome of the game in some situations. I have to message people to come to game chat so we can communicate and 90% of the time when they do, we escape.
  • People that help Jason - Self explanatory
  • Characters with low repair even though there is a high repair character close by - Okay I can admit that I do this with Chad (I usually mess up once or not at all) but this is still a problem unless you know you can do it.
  • (Last one) People who have the *fuse*, a shotgun, med spray, pocketknives, etc. and escape with them

People who talk trash and say offensive things then when you team kill them they run to Gun Media and play the victim

• Like 1

Grown men cursing and calling you F*boy because you used block as Jason. 

I'm not naming and shaming but he is a forum user and you know who you are.

If im Savini Jason and you and a friend is starting the car, stunned me twice, you can bet your monthly unemployment check that I will be using block and you can get the F over it.

• Like 3

On 9/14/2017 at 0:18 PM, kitcat said:

People who left the match just after being killed (cmon, really? You can't wait a few minutes to play again?

So you expect people to watch a game for ten minutes after they have escaped/been killed knowing they could just leave to find a new lobby and start playing sooner instead being bored to death? 

On 13/09/2017 at 6:13 PM, Not Shelly said:

5. Finally, I wish the game was a little more scary than it is.

It can be scarier if you turn the music off. Then it becomes much scarier because Jason will just appear out of no where!

1. Little squeekers who accuse you of "teaming" after toying with your last victim.

2. Cocky people over mic.

3. Coward Tommy Jarvis who runs straight to the cops or escapes in car without helping anyone.

4. Lobbies that gang up on Jason (common when I play as savini).

5. Lachappa trolls that run everyone over with the car.

6. Vanessa's trying to repair stuff.

7. Trying to off road drive on small maps.

8. Teamers 

9. People playing music over mic.

10. Trying to drive with 300ping.

People who slash kill. I understand its apart of the game but we got people who do it to everyone just because they are scared of a poket knife or someone breaking away. And its more annoying when u find one and you keep it a secret and jason still kills you with a slash kill. Now before someone says "oh well its sometimes needed in game" yes i know but if u do it all game its a problem.

Losing my nerve or getting overconfident at the worst possible moment, and then making poor decisions that gets me killed.

That, and Jason players or the host leaving the match at the beginning.