Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Crawly Creature

Seriously, I mean What?

Recommended Posts

Okay so sorry if this is not related but I was watching one of the few Retro Jason Videos by Xperthief, and what I found next made me ridiculously Cringe. *I DO NOT OWN THIS VIDEO, XPERTTHIEF OWNS IT.*

I made it start here so you can see what I'm talking about.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What exactly are you referring to? His annoying persona or attempted TKing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kodiak said:

What exactly are you referring to? His annoying persona or attempted TKing?

The beggining of the video, thats what I'm referring to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He said "OMG my character looks amazing in this" Then pauses and rolls the camera down to the bottom of the screen slightly tilting it up, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not catching what you're throwing. Are you upset he zoomed in on her butt? This is a game based on a movie about a supernatural mass murder who kills promiscuous teens. If your cool with that but not with some guy zooming in on a characters derriere I'm not sure what to tell you. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Brigadius said:

I'm not catching what you're throwing. Are you upset he zoomed in on her butt? This is a game based on a movie about a supernatural mass murder who kills promiscuous teens. If your cool with that but not with some guy zooming in on a characters derriere I'm not sure what to tell you. 

No i find it cringey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I never hear another comment about the appearance/attractiveness of a Counselor ever again, it will be too soon. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

18 minutes ago, Bigfoot said:

If I never hear another comment about the appearance/attractiveness of a Counselor ever again, it will be too soon. :rolleyes:

Oh my God. You can just tell by looking at Hortence that she likes to show her ankles.

victorianwoman.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

 

Oh my God. You can just tell by looking at Hortence that she likes to show her ankles.

victorianwoman.jpg

What a tart!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

 

Oh my God. You can just tell by looking at Hortence that she likes to show her ankles.

victorianwoman.jpg

Floozy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Crawly Creature said:

He said "OMG my character looks amazing in this" Then pauses and rolls the camera down to the bottom of the screen slightly tilting it up, 

-_- Dude its just Tiffany butt.

Have you seen part2 friday the 13th?

How is it so  cringey when all he said is"OMG my character looks amazing in this" about Tiffany body?

I would like to think that for the guys we get to have and look at Tiffany and for the ladies get to have and look at Chad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×