SHIELD

phone is almost impossible to repair

I'm getting very frustrated playing this game in relation to the phone in the beta was very easy to fix now in the final version bordering on the impossible and ridiculous jason puts trap there after a year you fix it just go and break it again and I finish it for min this is totally unfair if someone got concerta should be concerted forever and jason can not break the phone box anymore you sometimes kill to put the fuse on the phone to simply the guy go and break it and box and fuck

As a team you can get the phone done pretty quick. Pocket knives and health sprays are great for killing traps. The Medic perk really helps out when you have to tank more then one trap. I tend to kill traps as one of the faster characters then run away and go tell my team where the phone box is. 

Jason cannot reuse or find more traps of his own, once the trap is disarmed or set off, that's it.

So as long as a small group of Counselors use Pocket Knives to disarm traps or deliberately step on them and heal up afterwards, they can either run away and force Jason to waste another trap to protect the Fuse Box, or stand guard while letting one Counselor start making repairs, and have another Counselor get ready to make the call.

Trying to call the cops on your own when a Fuse Box is trapped is not a viable strategy. It's much more efficient to have two or three friends backing you up.