Does anyone else think that Jason should get more Xp/points for the counselors that quit when they are in the middle of dying? There's a quitter bonus on Dead by daylight and I think personally it'd a good idea for this game as well when all the Salty players that rage quit when they are about to die. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, RealEnoughForGeorgie said:

Does anyone else think that Jason should get more Xp/points for the counselors that quit when they are in the middle of dying? There's a quitter bonus on Dead by daylight and I think personally it'd a good idea for this game as well when all the Salty players that rage quit when they are about to die. 

7 hours ago, Daminus said:

Agree. This needs to happen.

Abslolutely. There is no reason to deny Jason his xp just because someone left.

Agreed.First of all,there is no reason in blaming someone for leaving,it s an online game,we should expect this.But of course,when someone's spot empties because of disconnection (deliberate or not) should automatically count as a kill and 100xp to Jason.Problem solved,everyone(except the remaining counselors) is happy. 

I'm pretty sure everyone agrees with this. It's totally unfair and we have all seen this issue many times. I'm sure they will figure this one out.

The fact that it happens mid kill and not after, shows that it is deliberate on the part of the sore loser, and I think the quitter should take extended time bans for every instance, unless of course Gun can fix it to where the kill happens as the cinematic begins making it impossible for there to be any repercussions from the quit. Add a bonus on top of that, and we might see a higher rate of sportsmanship, and a larger player retention, as this is one of the things I dread most about playing. 

Yes. 

I would also like to see loot improve as people quit. Like the respawn rate.