Sign in to follow this  
Tattooey

Camp Cameras & Spotting Jason

Anyone else agree that camp cameras are absolutely useless?

I was hoping maybe the devs would try something new with this already existing feature. Considering you cannot do anything with the camp cameras. Most spectators are watching Jason or the counselors.

I think the cameras would be a lot more useful if they rotated. Specially if you are able to spot Jason on camera which then marks him briefly on the mini map for the other survivors who are still alive. A lot like the flare gun which has the spotting effect. A feature like this exist in "Rainbow Six: Siege". Dead players are able to use cameras & inactive drones to spot enemies that are still alive.

This would also help people spectating by giving them something useful to do & improve a feature that isn't used very much. So let me know what you guys think.

@Gertz @DamonD7 :P

• Like 3

Even if it doesn't help the surviving players, it would be nice to be able to rotate them. I totally agree with your idea.

24 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

It's really annoying how you can't spectate Jason in a public match.:angry:

Especially when there's one person left hiding under a bed...

• Like 1

I like watching them the rare times there is action I don't know that I would change any mechanic but if we could have them at least move 360 degrees that would be better.