TheButtonMasher

Most annoying things you encounter when Councillor.

Vanessa mains who basically play her like when people pick Chad to troll,  aka  where they steal the objective and do nothing but be obnoxious to both Jason and the players.

When you call Tommy, gas up a car, are lugging a battery, and no one else has gotten anything done or found anything 10 minutes into the round.

Nothing marked on the map, everyone dying...you're left alone with only the work you've completed.

Funniest part is when you find the keys inside what appears to be a looted cabin, in a drawer that was seemingly missed, and manage to be the lone survivor.

23 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

When you call Tommy, gas up a car, are lugging a battery, and no one else has gotten anything done or found anything 10 minutes into the round.

Nothing marked on the map, everyone dying...you're left alone with only the work you've completed.

Funniest part is when you find the keys inside what appears to be a looted cabin, in a drawer that was seemingly missed, and manage to be the lone survivor.

This happens to me every game 

On 9/13/2017 at 10:29 AM, AldermachXI said:

Walking into obviously looted cabins and finding objective parts.

If you see a part, grab it and bring it closer to the objective. Otherwise just uninstall the game.

This, I hate having to go check every southern cabin at Blair's when I start at the top. All front doors open, parts not even picked up to mark them. Car right outside, and they wait for you to fix car and move on. Because they have the keys....

On 9/12/2017 at 2:25 PM, OohNavySeals said:

People who team with Jason and after you die you either lose the XP or have to watch them constantly run around Jason while he lets them hit him and keeps letting them escape so they can build their XP.

Hate this! When we had friendly fire in public matches we could deal with this. Public executions of them next round, by like minded concerned citizens from the lobby. If they didn't quit, which most did.

On 9/12/2017 at 3:04 PM, dandop1984 said:

One thing that rubs me the wrong way, is other Counselor who unknowingly give away another players hiding spot.

That's just a shitty, trollish move right? Had that happen once or twice as well.

On 9/13/2017 at 2:12 AM, MichaelMemers said:

That one guy who always finds the fuse and then does nothing with it. If I'm not a repair character and I find the fuse, I bring it to the phone, drop it, tank the three traps Jason has put there, and then start running. Before I do this I explain what I am about to do so that a repair character can take advantage of it.

Yeah, fuse keepers suck right? And that's a good fusebox play right there! Got a couple friends who are good like that.

On 9/13/2017 at 10:43 AM, Kodiak said:

People taking my weapon or item when I momentarily swap it to make a repair.

No doubt! You see a battery laying by the car at packanack, no one is there so you attempt the fix. Suddenly something happens in your game room that takes your attention away, and shit! You missed a prompt! With renewed determination you finish the fix, confident you can turn and grab your.... "Son of a....." You say as you turn to see Chad grabbed your bat and is running up the road, Jason morphs in right in front of you....

My big thing is Trolls, I fucking HATE trolls! Now by saying that I mean asshole trolls who purposely get me killed. You know, like selling out my hiding spot. Or shutting and locking doors on me, in-house when Jason is chasing me. Honking the horn, and then running me over. Teaming with Jason, unlocking and opening doors. Setting traps for Jason to catch you, then when you die they grab the fuse.... 

Regular, teasing trolls that like to show their "skillz" by dancing, teabagging and shit talking bore me so I don't do it or care when others do. Even when they steal my ride, that's not an endgame.

I hate asshole trolls, who get their kicks from making others miserable. Lowly bottomfeeders. Who are so pathetic in reality that they come to our game to try to spread their misery on us like some vile, stinking film of offal. They try to steal the fun out of this game to cause us grief. Just so they can feel powerful for a moment, in their otherwise joyless existence.

The counselors that stand in a bathroom with their nose to the wall the whole match. And what makes it worse is their survival when doing it.

When you spectate and watch a counselor in a cabin just walking back and forth, occasionally opening and closing a window or stopping to point their flare gun at the wall. 

When you put a weapon down to pick up and install a battery lying right next to the car and some idiot just grabs the weapon and takes off.

I'm stopping now because I can see this list starting to unravel in my mind.

When you and another player enter a cabin. In your room you successfully find 3 empty draws, opposite room Chad has found pocketknife, shotgun, keys. Bad luck I guess.