IBenRedeemed

Achievements Locked or Something

This is my first post. I searched and could not find a similar one. Friday night I was playing and I noticed that my counselors killed, and my killed by Jason, and my doors broken wasn't increasing. Then I started checking and my progress on # of matches played is also stuck as Jason and as counselor. 

My badges however, are working properly.

I have reported this bug but gotten no reply. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game to no effect. I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered this and if they managed to fix it. It's not something that will stop me from playing but it is a little annoying that I won't ever unlock the "kill X # of counselors" / "play x # of matches" achievements

Sometimes when servers are under maintenance, advancement will lock up (show as Level 0) and XP/goals won't increase. Check it again a few hours after it happens and it will often be resolved. If it hasn't righted itself, submit a bug report to http://www.jasonkillsbugs.com/

2 hours ago, IBenRedeemed said:

Xbox ... Cant believe i left that off

I figured since you said achievements. I know one is glitched, but you should still be seeing some sort of progress here. Is it all achievements or any specific ones?

Welcome to the forums btw. If you need the high ones, maybe they are coming in such small amounts that you don't notice. I think it's 5 counselor matches is like 1% for the Head Counselor achievement. I think 7 kills is 1% towards Gotta Kill Em All.  And it's rare already to play as Jason, so getting towards 500 games is a challenge, let alone 1000 games. Such an absurd amount. I haven't encountered any achievements not registering other than being stuck at 96% on PhD for Murder and back when killing 8/8 was glitched. Hopefully whenever the patch or hot fix finally releases, it will set this straight for you.

Thanks for the insight and for the welcome. I do wish that were the case, but they are most definitely locked. I've been keeping a close eye on it since I noticed it. Also, on Xbox1, (not sure if other platforms do this), It keeps a count of Jason kills, times killed by Jason, doors broken and hours played. None of those have moved either. 

I guess this is something unique to me as on several forums no one has encountered it. I've sent messages to Gun, but no one responds. Not a huge deal, I know they have their hands full with actual game breaking stuff to fix so I'm not salty. Just wish I could find a fix. Here's to hoping for the hotfix to do it (lukewarm fix by now lol)