So in the general discussion forum there is a post about what people think about a motorcycle escape. I think it is a great idea personally. I am also posting this here in the suggestion, well because that is what it is and I have extended ideas on the matter. I also link the original motorcycle post in the bottom.
I have searched threads to see where this thought I have will go, maybe someone can place it for me or direct me.
Here it is:

Add the motorcycle escape, but also have different repairs for things. Like perhaps 3 motorcycle escapes but they require different parts or have different problems. Such as repair tire like they used to have in the game. Fix brake line (could use the wrench weapon but when taken to bike a mini-game pops up to repair). Fill Gas, Keys, Headlight, etc. There could be various options and then it wouldn't be ridiculously fast or easy to get out even if they each only had 2 repairs because you'd have to find the corresponding vehicle.
Same goes with car escapes, I feel having different repairs could be fun and would stop people complaining about me putting battery/gas in 2 seat car when I found it there. 

Also along with different repairs, the different repair characters would be better at certain things. Not trying to be a person that judges, but Deb and Eric look like book smart people that don't typically work on cars so maybe they aren't as good at the mechanical repairs but are still great at electrical such as fuse, generator, battery and things like that. Then make AJ and Adam better at the mechanical repairs such as(if added) Tires, brakes, perhaps door or just anything that would feel more true to their characters. 

Just some thoughts and I think it'd be fun and they already had the tire thing in the game before so i don't think it'd be hard to put in. I know people will destroy this suggestion as they do most things on here. Again, if you know of a similar suggestion and this belongs somewhere else please let me know, I looked and couldn't find it.

Here is the discussion in the General Discussion Forum:

• Like 4

I really enjoy this a lot, especially with the idea of certain characters being good at certain repairs - and not just all repairs in general. Adam and AJ seem like they would definitely be experienced with motorcycles. Also possibly Kenny.

16 hours ago, BetsyPalmer said:

I really enjoy this a lot, especially with the idea of certain characters being good at certain repairs - and not just all repairs in general. Adam and AJ seem like they would definitely be experienced with motorcycles. Also possibly Kenny.

Not stereotype thinking at al :)

6 minutes ago, Fooobar said:

Not stereotype thinking at al :)

Kenny is the head counselor. I'd imagine he earned that title by knowing how to do a bit of everything. Adam is the greaser. AJ is his girlfriend, so I only assumed perhaps she'd know too.

I do agree with this idea and its been brought up many times before.

Deb and Eric might be electronic smart, but mechanic smart is another thing all together.

I would simply split the repair stat with all the counselors into two categories

1. Electronic Repair

2. Mechanical Repair

Adam would likely be 10/10 Mechanical, making him much better than everyone else at repairing the cars, the boats, etc. His Electronic repair could be left at 6 or lower. Eric and Deb would be like 4 or 5 at mechanical, the rest leave as is.

• Like 1

New day, more likes!

18 hours ago, BetsyPalmer said:

I really enjoy this a lot, especially with the idea of certain characters being good at certain repairs - and not just all repairs in general.

This pretty much sums up my thoughts on it. I really hope this idea gets implemented.

If you can't call the cops, then 2 people are left trying to just survive/hide until the timer runs out. Add a motorcycle or 2 and at least everyone will have an escape route. There would also have to be a good way for Jason to stop you on a motorcycle though. Cars are easy, but motorcycles are small and I feel it would be really hard to stop them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Truth said:

Cars are easy, but motorcycles are small and I feel it would be really hard to stop them.

Perhaps it could be the same as a shift-grab but more like the boat-tipping mechanics. You shift to a motorcycle and press "X" as Jason (or whatever button appears for you), and you grab the counselor off of it. Basically as a counselor, you just have to avoid colliding with other objects (perhaps instant death as it is a motorcycle?) and avoid running into Jason.

In the discussion that I linked people have been discussing how they could go about stopping the bike. There are some good thoughts. I think the posts should be merged into the suggestion page where this is located. Hope the devs see it.