HorrorMan77

Do you think a motorcycle would be a good new addition for the help of escaping Jason ?

Its an opportunity for something different.

I would add in the raft in the middle of the lake in Part 4 as an alternate escape method too for the Part 4 map.

Heres how..

1. Only one person can escape in it

2. Requires no parts

3. Moves VERY SLOW

4. If Jason catches you, he doesn't dump you out of the raft, he performs the same kind of kill he does on Sam in Part 4 AND the raft no longer becomes usable as an escape, but the other escapes are still viable.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

I would add in the raft in the middle of the lake in Part 4 as an alternate escape method too for the Part 4 map.

Heres how..

2. Requires no parts

3. Moves VERY SLOW

4. If Jason catches you, he doesn't dump you out of the raft, he performs the same kind of kill he does on Sam in Part 4 AND the raft no longer becomes usable as an escape, but the other escapes are still viable.

Excellent idea, I would even do the same with the canoe with a fitting kill. I think it would be good and bring some balance to the smaller maps. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tyrant666 said:

Heres how..

2. Requires no parts

3. Moves VERY SLOW

I think the bike should be able to carry two as unless it has a side cart then three but I know we won't get that so having a bike carry two would make for a better escape, You'll need keys and gas and that's it. Making it go slow wouldn't be fun but having a knife it the tire would be a cool idea to make it harder to drive. 

• Like 1

On 9/11/2017 at 2:18 AM, Archgamer said:

I was thinking more of a helicopter escape. When called upon, the rescue chopper enters the map and circles around a bit. You need to catch it before it leaves. The flare gun can be shot in the air to bring it to you and you just have to enter it's search light so it can pick you up by tossing a latter down. 

That would be more interesting since its essentially a movable escape route rather then something you gotta fix and drive to the exit.

Only thing is, choppers are only deployed sparingly. Police would definitely be arriving in cruisers. It would also be hard to land in the woods. As for the motorcycle, not everyone could hop on one and drive off with a passenger without dumping the bike, assuming not everyone has ridden one before. Dirt road, rocks, panic and Jason don't mix well! 

Its funny how i brought this up in a post like a month ago that a motorcycle escape would be a great replacement for the 2 seat car but same set up to fix and even let Jason be able to close line your ass off the bike instead of a car hood smash  more risk for death and everyone posted that was stupid and how dumb i was now everyone's for it amazing  

7 minutes ago, Junebug88559 said:

Its funny how i brought this up in a post like a month ago that a motorcycle escape would be a great replacement for the 2 seat car but same set up to fix and even let Jason be able to close line your ass off the bike instead of a car hood smash  more risk for death and everyone posted that was stupid and how dumb i was now everyone's for it amazing  

I don't remember anyone telling you you were stupid, or that it was a dumb idea.

Also, someone mentioned the motorbike like 10 replies before yours :) I like the idea though.

This would be a great idea. Maybe make someone find just keys and gas for it but only 1 person can escape with the motorcycle.

I think maybe add a landing strip and a plane that'd be cool on a bigger map lol. Also they could have both ends of roads closed off and you can clear roads and random traffic could spawn and people could try to flag down drivers to escape but a slow escape