Sign in to follow this  
HorrorMan77

Robs Death in The Final chapter

Hey people I hope all is well with you.My question is after Jason kills rob in the basement we see rob get thrown though the Jarvis house window but what the hell is sticking out of robs head ? It looks like a handle of a hammer ? please someone tell me what it is I have been trying to work it out thanks guys and gals ?

7364_Cultivator_3-4_project_main_image.j

Looks like a garden cultivator.

EDIT: Re-watched the scene and paused as Jason reached into the too box. Definitely a cultivator.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

7364_Cultivator_3-4_project_main_image.j

Looks like a garden cultivator.

EDIT: Re-watched the scene and paused as Jason reached into the too box. Definitely a cultivator.

Oh, that's right. Trish is the one who uses a hammer 

Thank you for the replies i have always wondered how jason killed rob it was to dark to see anything even now the haunting screams from rob "oh my god his killing me" 

He's killing me,oh god he's killing me,he's killing meee...

Not sure why the actor decided to scream that or was it an idea of the filmmakers ?

23 minutes ago, FreakyFrank1 said:

He's killing me,oh god he's killing me,he's killing meee...

Not sure why the actor decided to scream that or was it an idea of the filmmakers ?

Erich Anderson has said that on the day of filming that scene, he felt it was a dumb thing to say, but in retrospect he likes it. So I assume it was in the script (I can only find transcripts of the screenplay online, so I can't confirm). I defend the choice, though. In high school, this kid I knew was stabbed to death at a dance in a fight gone wrong. The last thing he screamed out was, "Someone call 911 -- that bastard killed me!" before collapsing. 

• Like 1