AJ_isoverrated

Useless Deborah

I was playing Tifanny so I go near the 4 seater with the battery and I see Deborah so I give her the battery and she just goes and hides under a bed....and 10 minutes later after Jason found and killed her she had a fuse as well but since this game is so glitchy they both got stuck,2 key items needed to escape were stuck because a guy was being a pussy.

I messaged him asking him why and he just goes "I wanted to come back as Tommy genius,think before you speak Sherlock" And I couldn't even bring myself to reply to that.

If you wanna be Tommy sure but why fuck the game over for everyone else by holding 2 key items? Feels like he was another troll

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AJ_isoverrated said:

I was playing Tifanny so I go near the 4 seater with the battery and I see Deborah so I give her the battery and she just goes and hides under a bed....and 10 minutes later after Jason found and killed her she had a fuse as well but since this game is so glitchy they both got stuck,2 key items needed to escape were stuck because a guy was being a pussy.

I messaged him asking him why and he just goes "I wanted to come back as Tommy genius,think before you speak Sherlock" And I couldn't even bring myself to reply to that.

If you wanna be Tommy sure but why fuck the game over for everyone else by holding 2 key items? Feels like he was another troll

I was playing a match yesterday and I had the battery I gave it to debroah ( i was Tiffany)and she runs saying no thx fix the car get in get 3 people in the car drive over deb and in the lobby saying your losing you XP and I said I'm max level and they left 

• Like 1

Yeah people that play friday the 13th are super ignorant. I play on the xbox which probably has it the worst so i can't speak for pc or ps4. i'd imagine pc is a bit better. i've already fully fixed the car multiple times and had people get in and not let me in and continue to drive away by themselves.