Blackbird68

Most annoying things that you encounter when Jason

So Jason players what is the most annoying thing that can get on your nerves when up against good counselors? No matter how good we are as Jason we will come across a counselor that is a pain in the ass at some points. Mine would be the in and out of the same cabin method while I try to chase them down over and over or going around a table or car to me it seems cowardly to do so but still can't do anything about that. What annoys you?

I don't mind anything short of glitchers. 

Running around tables or in and out windows are a crapshoot. I've never had a counselor escape me using a table, and if you break out the windows that plan becomes a death sentence. 

• Like 1

I don't mind chasing a counselor who knows how to juke and reuse the same cabin. If they choose to do that, they will be taking damage because I will break all windows and land a few throwing knives during their recovery frames from the transfer through windows.

I absolutely hate the long dining room table chase. It's just so troll-ey and lame. Besides that, I just can't stand when I over morph or they get lucky with a random swing and I don't block in time.

Also, fuck chasing a final Tommy who knows how to juke. Makes me wanna scream! <_<

• Like 3

• Glitchers
  • Lobbies full of AJ's
  • Trash Talkers
  • When they get both cars started within a minute
  • Lobbies full of AJ's
  • Tommies who juke
  • Like 3

When 6/7 or more counselors all roll together, get stun locks on you, and then CRY because you start chopping em down, an then start quitting and the host quits an/or then boots you from lobby for being an asshole.

Thats what annoys me about "good counselors"

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, B0bZomb1e said:

When 6/7 or more counselors all roll together, get stun locks on you, and then CRY because you start chopping em down, an then start quitting and the host quits an/or then boots you from lobby for being an asshole.

Thats what annoys me about "good counselors"

Yeah, I forgot to mention that. Above everything I mentioned in my post, the number one thing I can't stand is when peasant counselor players try to police how Jason kills.

I like to add in some nice slashing variety in my Jason gameplay along with grabs etc., I actually heard players in THE SAME MATCH complain that I was both a 'slasher Jason' and a 'grabber' Jason. Lol, bitches please.

Omg I hate chasing Tommy Jarvis as the last counselor! The guy has 10 speed 10 stamina everything top end, I've had trouble chasing down Tommys ducking thru cabins & windows too. 

Adam Palominos have been giving me headaches too juking n running. 

Grabbing has become a bit annoying as Jason recently.

The counselor will be in grabbing range but i won't get hold of them and they end up running off. Another one is when they are i middle of a swing motion, i go to grab but it doesn't do it and i end up getting stunned.

Battle Chads and Brandon's. Had 3 of them beating me senseless yesterday. Lol. It was frustrating, embarrassing and funny all at the same time.

Legitimate gameplay, but Jason has no counter to it.

Most annoying thing is "window immunity". Being unable to damage them as they climb through windows is stupid.  Also doors made of adamantium after the latest patch. 

337?cb=20080601124741

chasing people around the long table is annoying. you're gonna end up dead anyway, so stop wasting my time.

the only thing that really irritates me, and it's one of the reasons i've set my preference to councilor, is the really aggressive, arrogant and mean-spirited shit-talkers. those small-peckered sad sacks that can only feel good about themselves by verbally abusing and bullying those around them. don't get me wrong - those little pricks can't hurt my feelings, but i have zero interest in listening to it. 

• Like 2

Except glitchers and people who quits mid-kill, i don't get annoyed so easily, but i want to give a piece of wisdom to the table troubled Jason's, if you have shift chase them a little, not too much, then stop when the counselour is in the other side of the table, shift TOWARDS the table, like, they're gonna think that you are behind them but you are in the same spot while they are running toward your side of the table, then stop the shift and grab them, it always works for me, if not they just run for the exit and the table is not a trouble anymore. For the people who spams the windows, let them exit and while they are looking at you like you are a noob, look at them, wait 2 or 3 second like if you want to morph, they will think that you want to do that, BUT you have to shift towards the windows (well, no the window, just close to it) they will enter but you never morphed outside and you can grab them, it works 95% of the times ;) (Sorry if i mispelled something by the way ;P) 

1. People who get mad when you kill them too fast.

2. People who get mad when slashed to death.

3. People who get mad when grabbed and killed.

4. Leavers

5. Glitchers

6. Force field doors

7. People crying to fix something before they "let" me kill them. (This makes me giggle. You're not "letting" me do anything. You're cornered and it's playtime.)

I'm sure I can keep the list going, but yeah, there are a lot of things to get on your nerves as Jason.

• Like 2

1. RAGE QUITTERS

2. GLITCHERS

3. Counselors with three pocket knives

4. Counselors who love to play ring around the rosy on long dining tables

5. Not being able to break down certain doors while in battle stance

6. Sense not working to detect counselors even when you have cut all the power, and are in rage mode.

• Like 3

People trying to teabag mother. :)

People trespassing in my camp.

People putting the batteries and gas back in the cars after I take them out.

People calling the cops when they are the ones trespassing in my camp.

People invading my shack, stealing mother's sweater.

Those counselors, no respect...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Grape said:

Battle Chads and Brandon's. Had 3 of them beating me senseless yesterday. Lol. It was frustrating, embarrassing and funny all at the same time.

Legitimate gameplay, but Jason has no counter to it.

Jason can block and counter hit. It works wonders against herds.

3 hours ago, PrettyBoyNick said:

Jason can block and counter hit. It works wonders against herds.

Only when they disperse. (at least in my experience)

16 hours ago, TheButtonMasher said:
  • Glitchers
  • Lobbies full of AJ's
  • Trash Talkers
  • Lobbies full of AJ's
  • Tommies who juke

AJ Masons that exploit bugs. I can agree with that.

Those kids that exploit bugs to avoid Jason's sense ability on Higgins Haven.

Jump out the window on the 2nd story main lodge and remain hidden from sense. Hide on the outside of a cabin to light it up red.

How the conversation goes after a match with an exploiter.

tenor.gif

This AJ player in the video was the only player still alive. It was witchcraft I tell you. She was the final kill in quickplay. :lol:

1 hour ago, GhostWolfViking said:

AJ Masons that exploit bugs. I can agree with that.

Those kids that exploit bugs to avoid Jason's sense ability on Higgins Haven.

Jump out the window on the 2nd story main lodge and remain hidden from sense. Hide on the outside of a cabin to light it up red.

How the conversation goes after a match with an exploiter.

tenor.gif

This AJ player in the video was the only player still alive. It was witchcraft I tell you. She was the final kill in quickplay. :lol:

Keep in mind, it can be ANY window from the Higgins cabin, doesn't have to be an upstairs window. A friend and I tested this extensively.

Tag that Gunmedia guy that is on here. They knew about this glitch before the patch and I demand it be removed at once! *Chad Voice*

• Like 1

Mostly hosts who rage quit top this list, but I also think the ring-around-the-rosie bit people do with tables and the car is kind of immersion breaking.  Window hopping is fine, that's what you're supposed to do and Jason has a counter for it by breaking them.  Playing Vanessa and running around a table/car for couple minutes straight though is just lame.

18 hours ago, TheButtonMasher said:
  • Glitchers
  • Lobbies full of AJ's
  • Trash Talkers
  • Lobbies full of AJ's
  • Tommies who juke

I clear out lobbies full of A.J.'s. Sure, she has good repair, but her speed is utter shit (and I say this as a regular A.J. player) so it's no problem chasing her down, especially when shift kicks in. Trash talkers are the only thing that really get on my nerves, especially the ones who get mad because they died & try to say you suck/exploited a glitch. No, you just suck and got caught trying to be slick.