17 hours ago, Blackbird68 said:

Well I wont say that, I like all the devs and thank them for their hard work but I do think they make horrible decsions 

- nerfing Part 4 Jason

- removing team killing instead of standing their ground 

Andre, as of the last hot"fix" patch I do agree the game is too easy for counselors. From the stun locking to Jason, entire fiasco with the windows, the small maps having items right by objectives, cars being extremely close to the exit in small maps, it feels like a mess for any Jason. I also am very vocal about how poor Jason 7s stats are, in threads I think warrant it or comments that relate. Like if they bring back the free swing breaking windows and damaging counselors while keeping the prompt for those who want it, that'd be cool. It'd help out Jason a lot. So I can relate in wanting things to get better and for Jason to not be nerfed. However you've gone beyond simply discussing into aggression. 

It's possible they'll give him boosted shift to get as close to his speed from the movie as you hope. +run and +shift, perhaps? If so, that'd possibly come with some hefty negatives though. You seem to have wanted Jason 4, or at least really enjoy that Friday the 13th film the most. Whatever the case you want him to be good, and honestly I want every Jason to be good. I will say that I don't think they want any other Jason to be as bad as Part 7 even if they won't ever change or admit 7s stats are straight up bad. They may never do anything about it but I'm certain they know how people feel about it and would be shooting themselves in the foot if they made a new Jason like that. Especially if you have to pay for him. So he should be just fine even if not Savini tier good. 

Edit: Team killing had to be removed. I think it adds to the game, but only when counselors are actually trying to help each other and accidents happen. This was not the case though. Too often kids or just asshats would come in and ruin the game for many because they wanted to be jerks. I do not blame the devs for removing it. I blame the assholes who want to ruin things for others. 

Edited by VenomSymbiote
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, VenomSymbiote said:

Andre, as of the last hot"fix" patch I do agree the game is too easy for counselors. From the stun locking to Jason, entire fiasco with the windows, the small maps having items right by objectives, cars being extremely close to the exit in small maps, it feels like a mess for any Jason. I also am very vocal about how poor Jason 7s stats are, in threads I think warrant it or comments that relate. Like if they bring back the free swing breaking windows and damaging counselors while keeping the prompt for those who want it, that'd be cool. It'd help out Jason a lot. So I can relate in wanting things to get better and for Jason to not be nerfed. However you've gone beyond simply discussing into aggression. 

It's possible they'll give him boosted shift to get as close to his speed from the movie as you hope. +run and +shift, perhaps? If so, that'd possibly come with some hefty negatives though. You seem to have wanted Jason 4, or at least really enjoy that Friday the 13th film the most. Whatever the case you want him to be good, and honestly I want every Jason to be good. I will say that I don't think they want any other Jason to be as bad as Part 7 even if they won't ever change or admit 7s stats are straight up bad. They may never do anything about it but I'm certain they know how people feel about it and would be shooting themselves in the foot if they made a new Jason like that. Especially if you have to pay for him. So he should be just fine even if not Savini tier good. 

Edit: Team killing had to be removed. I think it adds to the game, but only when counselors are actually trying to help each other and accidents happen. This was not the case though. Too often kids or just asshats would come in and ruin the game for many because they wanted to be jerks. I do not blame the devs for removing it. I blame the assholes who want to ruin things for others. 

I havent been aggressive, i lm definitely upset but Im tryin to be humourius about it, can you show me where I was being aggressive because I may have just forgotten?

17 hours ago, Blackbird68 said:

No dont get that upset bruh, im upset too but lets not 4get the good things the developers have done, like creating the game for us in the first place, its kool, we'll get a faster Jason one day

1 minute ago, VenomSymbiote said:

Well you did tell someone to shut up. Perhaps I mixed some of Blackbirds comments in with yours in my mind. If so, my apologies. 

Lol its kool, it can happen especially when you quote people while replying, but when I said "oh shut up" that was meant to be humour as well, but I could see if someone thought I was being aggressive, sorry about thay

Jason Part IV really doesn't run any faster than Part II or Part III.

This campaign and opinion that Jason Part IV required some special sprint ability is absurd. I mean, it's cool to theorize and think something would be fun, but it stops there if you're not the one making the game.

As I said, Jason Part IV deserves no faster of a run than the other runners. They all ran a bit. Part IV was no more so. He was a bit more intense and, in those final chase scenes, he was a bit more frantic, maybe even slightly faster paced, but not by any significant amount when compared to the others.

And he certainly did not outrun Trish! As I remember, she slowed down on the stairs.

Hehe, don't get so upset! :)

This Jason is going to be awesome!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nomadder said:

Jason Part IV really doesn't run any faster than Part II or Part III.

This campaign and opinion that Jason Part IV required some special sprint ability is absurd. I mean, it's cool to theorize and think something would be fun, but it stops there if you're not the one making the game.

As I said, Jason Part IV deserves no faster of a run than the other runners. They all ran a bit. Part IV was no more so. He was a bit more intense and, in those final chase scenes, he was a bit more frantic, maybe even slightly faster paced, but not by any significant amount when compared to the others.

And he certainly did not outrun Trish! As I remember, she slowed down on the stairs.

Hehe, don't get so upset! :)

This Jason is going to be awesome!!

"Jason Part IV really doesn't run any faster than Part II or Part III."

Okay Im still stuck on this part, "he didnt run faster than 2 and 3"? HA, somebody hasnt seen part 4 in a while, go and watch it again and pay attention, he ran WAY faster than 2 and 3 because for 1, Part 2 didnt even run, he jogged, and 3 I dont know what he was doing hopping because he got stabbed so he wasnt fast anyway, but Part 4 was really fast, sorry go watch the movie again

I'm a fan and know the movies as well.

Seriously, you guys got yourselves worked up into a frenzy over your idea that he should have a special run ability, when compared to Parts 2 and 3, and now you're all upset.

He doesn't require a greater sprint than the jog and he doesn't deserve it any more than the earlier Jasons. He didn't run faster than the others. His arms and legs animated a bit more quickly, but he didn't run any faster than them. And, throughout the movie, may have run less than them (at least less than Part II).

Step back. You got yourself worked up over an idea (that wasn't necessarily 100% correct) and now you can't see it because you're too upset.

11 minutes ago, Nomadder said:

I'm a fan and know the movies as well.

Seriously, you guys got yourselves worked up into a frenzy over your idea that he should have a special run ability, when compared to Parts 2 and 3, and now you're all upset.

He doesn't require a greater sprint than the jog and he doesn't deserve it any more than the earlier Jasons. He didn't run faster than the others. His arms and legs animated a bit more quickly, but he didn't run any faster than them. And, throughout the movie, may have run less than them (at least less than Part II).

Step back. You got yourself worked up over an idea (that wasn't necessarily 100% correct) and now you can't see it because you're too upset.

"...his arms and legs animated a bit more..." but "...oh no he wasnt running faster than 2 and 3" pfff please, again go watch the final chapter, Ted White ran faster than 2 and 3 sorry, again 2 didnt even run, he did what he does in the game JOG, 3 could barely run because he was injuired so he hopped,

listen I have been watching these movoes over and over since I was a child ok, I know what Im talking about he most certainly DID sprint in part 4,

again go back and watch the film, its right near the end in the final chase scene, he chases Trish, from the Jarvis house, back to the party house and hes running full speed,

now I have no idea how you can try and justify his body (arms and legs) being more animated when he chases then 2 and 3, but still say "oh hes not running faster, he running at the same speed his arms and legs are more animated but hes running at the same speed" please you sound ridiculous, let me ask you something....are you #teamcounselor??

Haha, you seriously need to step back. You are being the definition of ridiculous. And stop trying to claim that you're a bigger fan so you know better. Haha, like you are the only person here that is familiar with the movies. :D

Part 2 ran right up to Ginny and gets knocked down, hehe (kicked in the groin, I think). The living Jasons each ran quickly at times. None of them significantly more so than the other.

Why don't you re-watch the movies, man. You need to relax. Crying, bitching, insulting others is not going to change this, nor is it going to change anyone's minds.

You're doing yourself zero favors - outwardly and inwardly.

16 hours ago, Nomadder said:

Haha, you seriously need to step back. You are being the definition of ridiculous. And stop trying to claim that you're a bigger fan so you know better. Haha, like you are the only person here that is familiar with the movies. :D

Part 2 ran right up to Ginny and gets knocked down, hehe (kicked in the groin, I think). The living Jasons each ran quickly at times. None of them significantly more so than the other.

Why don't you re-watch the movies, man. You need to relax. Crying, bitching, insulting others is not going to change this, nor is it going to change anyone's minds.

You're doing yourself zero favors - outwardly and inwardly.

Im not insulting anyone, im just stating facts, you sitting here tryin to beat me down and say "oh part 4 didnt run faster than 2 and 3 his arms and legs were just more animated"...............ok, I wouldnt believe that I was a bigger fan then you if you didnt bring up silly excuses as to why part 4 shouldnt do what he does in the film, the guy was a beast in 4, get over it, I get that alot of you people who enjoy playing as counselors and enjoy casually jogging away from Jason without a care in the world dont want Jason to be fast, I get that, but what are you going to do if by some miracle 2009 Jason is added? Your gonna have him just jog like 2 and 3 too? Whats your excuse gonna be then? (If they were to ever get the rights?) 

The fact is that the core obstacle of every single Jason doesnt need to be the exact same thing, catching the counselors. Every single thing seems to be, according to the devs built around Jasons speed, thats very one note imo,

why cant some Jasons, like 4, be fast be have trouble finding counselors,

why cant some jasons be fast and able to find counselors but have trouble fighting and killing them,

there are many ways to balance this thing out, counselors shouldnt be able to use the exact same run of the mill, shake n bake to tactic evade Jason, come on now, and every Jason has to use the same old shift grab as the only way to catch counselors, ot gets old, and with team killing gone everything gets old. Im worried about this game

Add some variety to this thing, change it up, that will keep it fresh, and for the sake of someone BRING BACK TEAM KILLING

1 minute ago, Andre said:

Im not insulting anyone, im just stating facts, you sitting here tryin to beat me down and say "oh part 4 didnt run faster than 2 and 3 his arms and legs were just more animated"...............ok, I wouldnt believe that I was a bigger fan then you if you didnt bring up silly excuses as to why part 4 shouldnt do what he does in the film, the guy was a beast in 4, get over it, I get that alot of you people who enjoy playing as counselors and enjoy casually jogging away from Jason without a care in the world dont want Jason to be fast...

Just letting you know. I stopped reading there and have no plans to respond to you after this.

You have no fucking clue. I'm a die-hard Jason player and supporter. Anyone who is familiar with me knows that I actually think the game is too slanted in favor of the counselor, but, hey, keep being a fool in your replies, Andre! That's as much as I care to bother responding to that.

You've worked yourself into a RAGE about a special ability you imagined this Jason should get. He deserves no significantly greater run than any of the other previous Jasons. Nothing you can say changes that. Go find video proof and post it. Jason runs in the other previous movies. Not just the jog. Any time Jason runs, in II-IV, it is very brief and does not, at all, constitute a significant change in the way this game works/functions. If you can get past your blinding rage, you may see this for yourself.

Again, go watch the movies again. You are incorrect. It's not worth any more of my time trying to reason with you. You've blown a fuse, lol. Seriously, go relax, man!! :)

Go watch Jason run after Ginny. Go watch Jason run after Chris! Go watch how Jason only very briefly runs after Trish! And it's really no faster or more prominent than anything previously done. Not anything that requires a significant change to Jason (giving him a sprint bar is not some SIMPLE thing they can just do, because you and one other person demands it!). :D In the movies, overall, a significant sprint ability is not something needed for this Jason over any other. The only reason Jason III ran slower in certain scenes is because his leg was injured. He runs just as much in the morning. Your cognitive bias may not recognize this or admit it, but it's true.

Part IV ran through the rain, for a flashing few seconds. He chased Trish through the house. It wasn't really that much of a sprint, man. I don't know what else to tell ya! And, actually, there is nothing else to tell ya!

If your life is so great that you can afford to be this upset about a never announced special ability for Jason in this game not being implemented, even though you posted that it should happen... man... you should go and enjoy life and the fact that you can afford to get so worked up about it.

If, on the other hand, you've got shit going on and your stress is spilling over into this topic... I feel ya, it happens! Do yourself a favor and go relax!! :)

19 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

No it's not about every Jason using the same tactic, I think it's about counselor players having consistency in what to expect in every match. If one or more Jasons were radically different from the others then it would throw a wrench into how the whole system is built.

I also have seen their PAX panels from years past and they said they tried tons of different gameplay mechanics. They tried having Jason sprint, having tunnels and stuff, and none of those ideas were fun to play.

You need to reread this and see how small minded you sound bruh..

".No it's not about every Jason using the same tactic, I think it's about counselor players having consistency in what to expect in every match."

Soooooo.....(clears throat) basically you feel that counselors should know exactly how to evade, and defeat Jason from the start? First of all if a fast Jason like Part 4 and 2009 was added to the game, after playing against him so many times counselor players WOULD figure out a strategy to escape , of course its not guranteed to work as with any Jason, but right off the bat when a new Jason drops, NO he should be different and play differently and not be easily evaded, juked, and killed like the ones they have been in the game for 4 months, like this counselor butt kissing is really cringe worthy any way...

"They tried having Jason sprint, having tunnels and stuff, and none of those ideas were fun to play."

Yeah I saw that PAX South panel from earlier this year were Ronnie said that, the problem with that is, #1 it wasnt fun and "didnt look right" to him, doesnt mean others would not have enjoyed sprinting as Jason so if they really didnt allow the running Jasons to sprint because of that then that was a completely subjective move,

However and this leads me into #2, when he was talking about it "not being fun" he was talking about having to sprint alllllll across the map to every objective as Jason, THATD what he was saying wasnt fun, because he was talking about tge topic of morphing and how giving Jason the ability to morph came about, he wasnt talking about shifting and or running

15 hours ago, Nomadder said:

Just letting you know. I stopped reading there and have no plans to respond to you after this.

You have no fucking clue. I'm a die-hard Jason player and supporter. Anyone who is familiar with me knows that I actually think the game is too slanted in favor of the counselor, but, hey, keep being a fool in your replies, Andre! That's as much as I care to bother responding to that.

You've worked yourself into a RAGE about a special ability you imagined this Jason should get. He deserves no significantly greater run than any of the other previous Jasons. Nothing you can say changes that. Go find video proof and post it. Jason runs in the other previous movies. Not just the jog. Any time Jason runs, in II-IV, it is very brief and does not, at all, constitute a significant change in the way this game works/functions. If you can get past your blinding rage, you may see this for yourself.

Again, go watch the movies again. You are incorrect. It's not worth any more of my time trying to reason with you. You've blown a fuse, lol. Seriously, go relax, man!! :)

Go watch Jason run after Ginny. Go watch Jason run after Chris! Go watch how Jason only very briefly runs after Trish! And it's really no faster or more prominent than anything previously done. Not anything that requires a significant change to Jason (giving him a sprint bar is not some SIMPLE thing they can just do, because you and one other person demands it!). :D In the movies, overall, a significant sprint ability is not something needed for this Jason over any other. The only reason Jason III ran slower in certain scenes is because his leg was injured. He runs just as much in the morning. Your cognitive bias may not recognize this or admit it, but it's true.

Part IV ran through the rain, for a flashing few seconds. He chased Trish through the house. It wasn't really that much of a sprint, man. I don't know what else to tell ya! And, actually, there is nothing else to tell ya!

If your life is so great that you can afford to be this upset about a never announced special ability for Jason in this game not being implemented, even though you posted that it should happen... man... you should go and enjoy life and the fact that you can afford to get so worked up about it.

If, on the other hand, you've got shit going on and your stress is spilling over into this topic... I feel ya, it happens! Do yourself a favor and go relax!! :)

Ok wayment HOLD up, I stopped reading after the first contradiction in your last post...here you go...you jusy said that he doesnt deserve to do something THAT HE CLEARLY DID, but at first you said he didnt do it at all, then you said he did it but didnt do it faster than the others, now you're saying he did it, didnt do it faster than the other, aND only did it breifly....

So whats your stance?? Did he sprint or not? Or because regardless of how "brief" he sprinted, it doesnt negate the fact that he DID sprint, so you just played yourself. Think before ypu type next time. And do your research before you try and debate with a real fan.

There you go, link to video of Part 4 Jason sprinting

4 hours ago, A.J. Mason said:

I agree. Saying part 4 needs to be faster than the others would be like saying part 2 needs to be able to jump through windows. Hell, part 4 would need to be able to jump through windows as well. 

And part 9 posess people.

Andre's a troll. I'm going to ignore him, and suggest everyone else does too.

• Like 1

let's just be happy we are getting Part 4, He's my favorite Jason ?

I like the idea about J4 causing fear to rise faster, That could be a really awesome ability. Chad would get tunnel vision in a matter of seconds.

I still like my idea about J4 being Stealth and making less noise while running and having smaller proximity area for his music. Maybe that would be too OP?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Andre said:

"Somebody obviously bought this game to play as Jason . If it's easy for you to escape Jason ...then you're playing against a crappy Jason..."

Uuuuuuhhhhhh, yeah I been watching Jason since I was a little tiny boy I love Jason, why wouldnt I jump at the chance to play an immortal superstrong monster that can punch peoples heads off???

Tf you think I spent $40 to search thru drawers, drive a a horrible car, and hop in a raggedy boat?? Lmao please if thats why you spent $40 one this game tgen more power to you honey

Yep I bought the for a challenge .Youre correct ...

35 minutes ago, dandop1984 said:

let's just be happy we are getting Part 4, He's my favorite Jason ?

I like the idea about J4 causing fear to rise faster, That could be a really awesome ability. Chad would get tunnel vision in a matter of seconds.

I still like my idea about J4 being Stealth and making less noise while running and having smaller proximity area for his music. Maybe that would be too OP?

You have great ideas while also approving other good ones too. You're awesome!

Also, I complained about the +Fear ability earlier because I don't think Part 4 Jason's look is scary (but he without the mask is another story). But is indeed an interesting idea!

Just now, NoOneK9503 said:

You have great ideas while also approving other good ones too. You're awesome!

Also, I complained about the +Fear ability earlier because I don't think Part 4 Jason's look is scary (but he without the mask is another story). But is indeed an interesting idea!

Thanks.

Part 7 Jason probably deserves the title of looking the scariest. Part 4 the film though is one of the darker and scarier of the films, so I could see it work, and maybe if the developers decided to rework part 7, that would be a cool ability for him as well. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, TiffanyCakes said:

Yep I bought the for a challenge .Youre correct ...

But thats not at all challengeing, its much easier to be a counselor than it is to be Jason, and thus is coming from someone who regularly gets 8/8, counselors are boring and its super easy to win as them

If you're escaping easily then you're playing crappy Jasons . I'm not going to go back and forth because I'm Team councilor and you're team Jason  let's just cut the bullshit.I don't know how you guys are struggling with being Jason .I currently have my preference set on Jason and though I kill most councilors it's still a challenge .Maybe you guys don't think it should be a challenge.Hopefully when the single player releases you can be Jason and put it on easy mode and you can wreck them .

I will say on the flip side I play this game ALOT. I've been level 101 for about 2 months so maybe that's why I kill most councilors .

18 minutes ago, TiffanyCakes said:

If you're escaping easily then you're playing crappy Jasons . I'm not going to go back and forth because I'm Team councilor and you're team Jason  let's just cut the bullshit.I don't know how you guys are struggling with being Jason .I currently have my preference set on Jason and though I kill most councilors it's still a challenge .Maybe you guys don't think it should be a challenge.Hopefully when the single player releases you can be Jason and put it on easy mode and you can wreck them .

I will say on the flip side I play this game ALOT. I've been level 101 for about 2 months so maybe that's why I kill most councilors .

HA, excusd me sweetheart, but I 8/8 counselors damn near every single time I play, dnt know who you think you talking to, but I see you never responded with your PSN name???? Drop it and we can settle this in Crystal Lake Ms TeamCounselor, sorry but I have zero respect for people who are Team Counselor as I AM Team Jason, and this is his game after all, if you dont like Jason go play Dead by Daylight, or Last Year,

but thats neither here nor there, like I said drop ur PSN name and we can have our match we'll see just how good you think you are

1 hour ago, Andre said:

HA, excusd me sweetheart, but I 8/8 counselors damn near every single time I play, dnt know who you think you talking to, but I see you never responded with your PSN name???? Drop it and we can settle this in Crystal Lake Ms TeamCounselor, sorry but I have zero respect for people who are Team Counselor as I AM Team Jason, and this is his game after all, if you dont like Jason go play Dead by Daylight, or Last Year,

but thats neither here nor there, like I said drop ur PSN name and we can have our match we'll see just how good you think you are

You're clearly confused ..This is Tiffany Cox's game and sadly I won't be bat  bashin you and dragging my cheeks across your face because in on Xbox one .I only play F13 btw ..Respect Tiffany 

2 hours ago, Andre said:

Stop antagonizing other forum users.

• Like 1