tyrant666

With Rain and Thunderstorms Confirmed For Every Map...Would you rather have Daytime Or Time Of Day Transition After?

Now that we know that rain and thunderstorms will be available on every map.

Which would you rather have beyond that as a form of weather extension?

1. Daytime - Just another option, all the existing maps will be presented in a daylight format, which could be categorized further by after morning brightness, afternoon brightness or dusk with the sun setting.

2. Time Of Day Transition - This would be way more expansive and way more expensive most likely. You could start the match at Night, then it transitions to morning, then afternoon, etc. This was something even the NES game had.

For instance, a 20 minute game could go like this...

1. First 5 Minutes - Night

2. Next 5 Minutes = Early Morning

3. Next 5 Minutes = Afternoon

4. Last 5 Minutes = Dusk

Or even...

1. First 5 Minutes = Early Morning

2. Next 5 Minutes = Afternoon

3. Next 5 = Dusk

4. Last 5 = Night

Or if you wanted to end it in the morning.

1. First 5 = Afternoon

2. Next 5 = Dusk

3. Next 5 = Night

4. Last = Morning

With time of day, you could also add in rain and thunder if you wanted.

So which option would you rather have? Or would you want both?

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I'd prefer it to be random. Same with the thunderstorms. Some matches have them, some dont. 

+1

but i prefer a daytime but with low light for keep the atmosphere 

No full day. But dusk with a setting sun casting an orangish hue might be nice. Or a transition from dusk to full night.

• Like 3

I'd love some time of day variations along with weather varations, Jason hasn't exactly been picky about the proper time of day for murder in most films. Would love to have it start at day, transition to night, and have the sun start to rise again towards the end of the match. But I'd be cool with just having a day option/chance as well.

And, with weather being discussed, gotta re-iterate how much I'd love to see a snow/winter map added.

Maybe daytime maps could add full time stalk mode and cut Jason's music,  while the powerboxes would be useless and visibility high I think it could work.  Would just need more trees, bushes for Jason to be able to just pop out and grab you. And if you heard someone walking in the cabins in the day maybe you think it's a friend when it's actually Jason coming for you. That would bring the fear to daytime maps

17 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

Now that we know that rain and thunderstorms will be available on every map.

Which would you rather have beyond that as a form of weather extension?

1. Daytime - Just another option, all the existing maps will be presented in a daylight format, which could be categorized further by after morning brightness, afternoon brightness or dusk with the sun setting.

2. Time Of Day Transition - This would be way more expansive and way more expensive most likely. You could start the match at Night, then it transitions to morning, then afternoon, etc. This was something even the NES game had.

For instance, a 20 minute game could go like this...

1. First 5 Minutes - Night

2. Next 5 Minutes = Early Morning

3. Next 5 Minutes = Afternoon

4. Last 5 Minutes = Dusk

Or even...

1. First 5 Minutes = Early Morning

2. Next 5 Minutes = Afternoon

3. Next 5 = Dusk

4. Last 5 = Night

Or if you wanted to end it in the morning.

1. First 5 = Afternoon

2. Next 5 = Dusk

3. Next 5 = Night

4. Last = Morning

With time of day, you could also add in rain and thunder if you wanted.

So which option would you rather have? Or would you want both?

Definitely no day time. If you put light in the game then it takes the scare factor out the game. "Oh look a axe wielding serial killer coming at me in the middle of the afternoon". Besides, Jason kills mostly during the night. So no daytime ?