jenndar111

Now that part 4 jason and the Jarvis house has been announced for a while...

What's gonna be his stats? I need somebody to help me because I don't have the movie to watch Jason's actions. It's also confirmed he has a cleaver.

How's the new map gonna look like? Like I said up there. I never owned the movie. (Probably should try to rent it though)

Also, were gonna have a chance to recreate Jason's death, just with an older Tommy.

Discuss it.

• Like 1

You need to see The Movie...One of the best of the Series.  Could be Cleaver , Could be hacksaw , Could be Corkscrew.

He should have destruction for certain.  Run or non running?  That's a good debate.  He is still part three basically but more badass if you ask me.  I'd say destruction, morph, and stalk maybe?   Negatives would be water, shift, and stun maybe?  Weapon of choice?  I'd say machete just for the fact that Jason and machete are easily the definition of Jason.  And because part 7 sucks so bad.  Need a counter balance to that weapon. 

25 minutes ago, jenndar111 said:

What's gonna be his stats? I need somebody to help me because I don't have the movie to watch Jason's actions. It's also confirmed he has a cleaver.

How's the new map gonna look like? Like I said up there. I never owned the movie. (Probably should try to rent it though)

Also, were gonna have a chance to recreate Jason's death, just with an older Tommy.

Discuss it.

Source?

2 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

Source?

Just because I didn't watch the movie doesn't mean I didn't spoil myself.

quite a lot

7 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

He should have destruction for certain.  Run or non running?  That's a good debate.  He is still part three basically but more badass if you ask me.  I'd say destruction, morph, and stalk maybe?   Negatives would be water, shift, and stun maybe?  Weapon of choice?  I'd say machete just for the fact that Jason and machete are easily the definition of Jason.  And because part 7 sucks so bad.  Need a counter balance to that weapon. 

I don't see water speed as a weakness, he kills 2 counselors in the lake in the film. I think morph is a weakness. Running is definitely a strength.

So, I would go:

Strengths: Run, Shift or Destruction, Stalk

Weaknesses: Morph, Stun Resist, Less Hit Points (like J9)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Skynyrd said:

The weapon is a pig splitter. That's all that's been confirmed so far.

Jason size pig splitter :)

IMG_0024.JPG

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jenndar111 said:

quite a lot

That's not what I was asking you.

He will definitely have Run as a strength based on when he runs after Trish from the party house to the Jarvis house in the movie. Destruction should be a strength also. Can't wait for this drop to see!

24 minutes ago, jenndar111 said:

quite a lot

What kind of statement is that? xD And the way tommy kills Jason in Part IV is literally the same as we do in game, just without the sweater.

2 hours ago, WARRIC said:

Will this new jason be put in the virtual cabin?

Probably.

On 12/09/2017 at 3:33 AM, rickyount02 said:

Same stats as Savini Jason. 

Shut all the "pay to win" turds mouths.

No savini is supposed to be the Jason with amazing stats 

On 9/9/2017 at 2:57 PM, jenndar111 said:

I hope the death animation is different for the Jarvis map. Tommy should stab Jason's head repeatedly with the weapon at the end of the animation instead of just letting Jason fall over. Maybe he can say "Die!" repeatedly like in the film. 

• Like 1

On 9/11/2017 at 11:33 AM, rickyount02 said:

Same stats as Savini Jason. 

Shut all the "pay to win" turds mouths.

Savini:

+Weapon Strength, +Destruction, +Shift, -Water Speed, -Grip, -Run

Part 4:

+Weapon Strength, +Destruction, +Run, -Water Speed, -Traps, -Shift

I would say they are something close, though the tradeoff for shift and run can affect car stopping, and lack of traps will make controlling objectives difficult.

20 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

No savini is supposed to be the Jason with amazing stats 

Is this confirmed? 

Savini Jason is SUPPOSED to be the best one? I'm not so sure about that.

Unless you were being facetious in which case....touche.

2 hours ago, rickyount02 said:

Is this confirmed? 

Savini Jason is SUPPOSED to be the best one? I'm not so sure about that.

Unless you were being facetious in which case....touche.

Well i was saying it in my opinion but don't you think it would be unfair for the backers

13 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

Well i was saying it in my opinion but don't you think it would be unfair for the backers

I guess it all depends on how you look at it.

We were promised a unique Jason for backing the game. If Part IV had identical stats I guess Savini wouldn't be unique.

Personally, I would have been ok with it because there are so many turds out there that cry and or leave matches when Savini gets picked. This way, the whole "pay to win", "not fair" debate would finally be finished. However, I could see how some backers would be upset. Regardless the action, someone's always upset. 

But it's all moot at this point since we have Part IV's stats. 

18 hours ago, rickyount02 said:

I guess it all depends on how you look at it.

We were promised a unique Jason for backing the game. If Part IV had identical stats I guess Savini wouldn't be unique.

Personally, I would have been ok with it because there are so many turds out there that cry and or leave matches when Savini gets picked. This way, the whole "pay to win", "not fair" debate would finally be finished. However, I could see how some backers would be upset. Regardless the action, someone's always upset. 

But it's all moot at this point since we have Part IV's stats. 

I Know but as you said savini is supposed to be unique