damnenchiladas

NEVER HIKE ALONE

Just watched it and I'm really impressed with everything and how it was produced. Actors were very good. My only complaint would be I want to see more and wish it was longer but understand how much time and cost is involved. Well Done ! Congrats !  Is there DVD or Bluray for purchase as I would like to add to my collection of Friday The 13th Movies ?

Saw this the day after its release. Very impressive, really. I would love to see Kyle and the NHA Jason added to this game. 

Please ask Ben to add NHA Jason to the game (after Pamela and Roy of course). Congrats on designing the free kick kill in game!

I finally watched this the day before yesterday and it was amazing! It was like 127 Hours meets Friday the 13th. I would love to see a continuation done in the style of the original Halloween II in a hospital, with Jason stalking the main character and Tommy Jarvis protecting him.

@damnenchiladas Just finished watching it and it's great! The perfect way to bring Jason into modern times. 

One of my favorite parts was when the coyotes were howling in the distance and then you hear Jason kill them. It's like he's the Jaws of the forest. A subtle but very effective layer to Jason that I don't think was ever touched upon before.

Great job! Looking forward to see what else you guys have to offer.

This was my the best Friday the 13th fan film ever imo

Does anyone know if this is getting a physical release?  Be nice to have this alongside the other Friday the 13th dvds on the shelf.

On 1/9/2018 at 3:13 AM, PurpleFloyd said:

Does anyone know if this is getting a physical release?  Be nice to have this alongside the other Friday the 13th dvds on the shelf.

Doubtful. It is a non-profit fan film that doesn't have franchise rights. If they did anything to turn a profit, it would become a legal shitstorm. They are also unlikely to spend more money to produce DVDs they won't get a profit for.

3 hours ago, Alkavian said:

Doubtful. It is a non-profit fan film that doesn't have franchise rights. If they did anything to turn a profit, it would become a legal shitstorm. They are also unlikely to spend more money to produce DVDs they won't get a profit for.

Fair enough ... makes sense. I guess the download and burn to DVD with custom cover is always an option.

1 minute ago, PurpleFloyd said:

Fair enough ... makes sense. I guess the download and burn to DVD with custom cover is always an option.

Probably the best choice.😁

Sadly, @damnenchiladas has been missing from the forums since December 27th. Hope he returns soon.

Finally watched this and really liked it. I went in not expecting much and not really knowing anything about it. Glad I saw it w/o it being ruined by spoilers. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

I am around! 

We are launching an indigogo campaign on March 15, 2017 to support a limited run of Blu Rays and DVDs. 

Gun is legally blocked from including NHA characters in the game. 

Feel free to post any more questions, I'll try to get to them soon.