damnenchiladas

NEVER HIKE ALONE

On 5/16/2018 at 7:11 AM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Ahhh. Thanks! I thought he excluded New line movies because he thinks they´re bad or not worth watching.

I excluded them not for lack of entertainment value, but more because they ventured a little too far from the canon I believe the Friday universe to exist in. I think most fans would agree that when New Line took over there was an extreme deviation from the Paramount era and we've sort of been waiting for the franchise to re-establish itself in a more familiar world. 

Never Hike Alone was meant to be a look into a world where the Paramount era was allowed to continue without interference from New Line. The best compliment we get from old school fans is when they say this is the first Jason film in 30+ years that's felt like a true Friday. 

• Like 1

I am definitely going to watch this one at July 13th...........I Need some real good shit after watching Jason goes to Hell: The Final Friday.............That movie really caught me off-guard.........and also crushed my high expectations on that movie..............Oh man , that movie was digusting.

• Haha 1

On 5/16/2018 at 6:09 AM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , I definitely want to watch Jason goes to hell

18 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I Need some real good shit after watching Jason goes to Hell: The Final Friday.............That movie really caught me off-guard.........and also crushed my high expectations on that movie..............Oh man , that movie was digusting.

lmfao

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

lmfao

Haha........As I said , I had high expectations.......because it was my favorite Jason......that Trailer was awesome.......and that Title is the most awesome Thing I´ve ever heard.................

If I didn´t watch that movie , I would still think like this and would have a happy life..........