damnenchiladas

NEVER HIKE ALONE

On 5/16/2018 at 7:11 AM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Ahhh. Thanks! I thought he excluded New line movies because he thinks they´re bad or not worth watching.

I excluded them not for lack of entertainment value, but more because they ventured a little too far from the canon I believe the Friday universe to exist in. I think most fans would agree that when New Line took over there was an extreme deviation from the Paramount era and we've sort of been waiting for the franchise to re-establish itself in a more familiar world. 

Never Hike Alone was meant to be a look into a world where the Paramount era was allowed to continue without interference from New Line. The best compliment we get from old school fans is when they say this is the first Jason film in 30+ years that's felt like a true Friday. 

• Like 2

I am definitely going to watch this one at July 13th...........I Need some real good shit after watching Jason goes to Hell: The Final Friday.............That movie really caught me off-guard.........and also crushed my high expectations on that movie..............Oh man , that movie was digusting.

• Haha 1

On 5/16/2018 at 6:09 AM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , I definitely want to watch Jason goes to hell

18 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I Need some real good shit after watching Jason goes to Hell: The Final Friday.............That movie really caught me off-guard.........and also crushed my high expectations on that movie..............Oh man , that movie was digusting.

lmfao

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

lmfao

Haha........As I said , I had high expectations.......because it was my favorite Jason......that Trailer was awesome.......and that Title is the most awesome Thing I´ve ever heard.................

If I didn´t watch that movie , I would still think like this and would have a happy life..........

Just done watching "Never Hike Alone" and wow! It blew my mind, loved it! Especially the end :D I will probably rewatch it, way too great and well done!

On 6/20/2018 at 9:05 PM, FireKitten14119 said:

Just done watching "Never Hike Alone" and wow! It blew my mind, loved it! Especially the end :D I will probably rewatch it, way too great and well done!

You should also check out the Mythos campaign (Womp Stomp Films helped out with it):

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/19676-mythos-a-friday-the-13th-fan-film/

I also loved NHA, thought it was way better than some of the official movies.

Rewatched NHA with the wife last night, and man we are still blown away at how well this was. Right now with our current situation it was great to watch something that just whisked me away from current issues and just immersed me in the franchise and the original lore and feel. Again, great job @damnenchiladas. Thank you for this labor of love.

• Like 1

If you ever make a sequel @damnenchiladas, please allow me to be in it as a victim. I'm a preacher irl so maybe I could play someone similar to Crazy Ralph aka the "Prophet of Doom" lol

On 5/19/2018 at 10:17 PM, damnenchiladas said:

I excluded them not for lack of entertainment value, but more because they ventured a little too far from the canon I believe the Friday universe to exist in. I think most fans would agree that when New Line took over there was an extreme deviation from the Paramount era and we've sort of been waiting for the franchise to re-establish itself in a more familiar world. 

Never Hike Alone was meant to be a look into a world where the Paramount era was allowed to continue without interference from New Line. The best compliment we get from old school fans is when they say this is the first Jason film in 30+ years that's felt like a true Friday. 

I did not know this and makes me feel even happier to have backed this and makes it even better viewing it again! Will we get a sequel?

I met Vincenti DiSanti and  Brandon Wheeler playing  the game through JasonVoorhess211(RIP) 

Under the name of CampCrystLakeEscapeArtist

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TRUxNOIR said:

I met Vincenti DiSanti and  Brandon Wheeler playing  the game through JasonVoorhess211(RIP) 

Under the name of CampCrystLakeEscapeArtist

Whoa, wait a second. Why (RIP?)

If you're ever in the Kentucky area, I'd love to collab. I've always wanted to be in a Friday the 13th movie and with the current lawsuit it looks like a fan film would be the only way to go. Even if it was like a two second cameo as a bloody corpse, I would legit love to be in one of your fan films, so if you ever make a sequel to Never Hike Alone, hit me up

4 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

@damnenchiladas  are the DvD for backers still coming out? A friend wants me to ask for them.

We already held the IGG campaign and we will not be holding another one any time soon. 

However, we did order extra copies for safety purposes. Once our backer orders are fulfilled with 0 issues, we are going to release the final copies one at a time per a wait list. 

Have your friend e-mail us at contact@wompstompfilms.com to be placed on the list. 

On 9/13/2018 at 2:17 AM, damnenchiladas said:

We already held the IGG campaign and we will not be holding another one any time soon. 

However, we did order extra copies for safety purposes. Once our backer orders are fulfilled with 0 issues, we are going to release the final copies one at a time per a wait list. 

Have your friend e-mail us at contact@wompstompfilms.com to be placed on the list. 

Gotcha thank you!