Sign in to follow this  
lHeartBreakerl

Rain confirmed for all playable maps

On mobile so embedding tweets is iffy. Here it is:

Now I'm even more excited. But less excited about the bugs that will undoubtedly come with it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Now I'm even more excited. But less excited about the bugs that will undoubtedly come with it.

Your poop cannot ruin the party!

Angry Jason is coming. Soon. ish.

Edit: I actually am a bit worried about how the rain will impact performance. I have had no issues as of yet, but rain and fog effects are ussually pretty harsh on mediocre computers.

• Like 1

Wow, those are good new, the only map that gives me some serious lag is small Higgins, i hope they manage to do a good optimization for it, i want to play but if i have too much lag for it, i won't be able play T-T

1 hour ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.

I guess with all that rain coming we are going to need a bigger boat.

A new counselor would be nice too.  :lol:

BrowserPreview_tmp-5.gif

tenor.gifgiphy.gif

All of my prayers have been answered !  Part 4 Jason and Map and Rain as well..All I can say is holy shit !!!  Thank You !  Hopefully this also applies to SP.

18 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

A new counselor would be nice too.  :lol:

A blonde i hope 

But i'm so happy for the rain like a lot of people wanted it for so long :P

If you check the website, then you get:

Rain with thunder and lightening? Oh hell yes!

I wonder if it will be random like in other games (EverQuest, WoW)

Example: It starts raining about 1 minute into the match, then stops at 10:00. Then starts again towards the end of the match.

Or it could be raining at Higgins haven, and not raining somewhere else in the map. 

19 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

With all the changes I feel like we've been guinea pigs for a glorified pay-to-play beta. 

I've had this thought.

Here in a few months, hopefully once all the content and bug fixes are out, I know I'll be questioning how I managed to play the game in its orginal state for more than 5 minutes. 

And us on XB1 had the privilege of playing a beta build on launch week :)

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I've had this thought.

Here in a few months, hopefully once all the content and bug fixes are out, I know I'll be questioning how I managed to play the game in its orginal state for more than 5 minutes. 

And us on XB1 had the privilege of playing a beta build on launch week :)

That's true- you guys got the beta's beta.

My enthusiasm is at an all time low. Not even a Part IV teaser does anything for me. They're just going to fuck it up or something else. 

1 minute ago, bewareofbears said:

That's true- you guys got the beta's beta.

My enthusiasm is at an all time low. Not even a Part IV teaser does anything for me. They're just going to fuck it up or something else. 

As much as I'd loved to believe the opposite, they just haven't given any evidence that they can pull off a patch.

I'm scared to see what new glitch spots will be on the Jarvis map, or what insane new exploit trolls will use. Or if they decide to tweak something good then piss off the whole community.

Our old friend @Pappus recently shared new exploits on reddit only to be promptly taken down. Without giving any details, there's unlimited stamina again, unstoppable cars, and something else that I forgot. Haven't run into any of that myself but he's got a history of finding exploits.

Still insane.

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

As much as I'd loved to believe the opposite, they just haven't given any evidence that they can pull off a patch.

I'm scared to see what new glitch spots will be on the Jarvis map, or what insane new exploit trolls will use. Or if they decide to tweak something good then piss off the whole community.

Our old friend @Pappus recently shared new exploits on reddit only to be promptly taken down. Without giving any details, there's unlimited stamina again, unstoppable cars, and something else that I forgot. Haven't run into any of that myself but he's got a history of finding exploits.

Still insane.

I haven't been playing. I think I've tried to make it work but it's a losing battle- the game and I need couples counseling. I'm just tired of pretending it's not a completely fucking mess. :wacko: 

6 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

I haven't been playing. I think I've tried to make it work but it's a losing battle- the game and I need couples counseling. I'm just tired of pretending it's not a completely fucking mess. :wacko: 

The first step is recognizing that you both need help. I'm rooting for you two kids!

• Like 1

hi guys,i always thought the idea of bringing tina as a counselor...i know she has telekinetic powers,but would they be able to do something with that?kind of like how tommy comes in late...what do u guys think?and shes blonde :)

download.jpg

I would love for the rain/thunderstorms to mess with Jason's sense ability/lower its range, and also increase counselor fear.

• Like 1