NthnButAGoodTime

All of the Hells! All of the Yeses! Part IV Jason and Map CONFIRMED!

Amazing ! And when are we going to get the counselor teaser? :D I mean, Jason IV was already known, but i love the new weather effects and sounds, so much more feeling than those maps we have yet, can't wait.

8 minutes ago, SolidusPrime said:

Think we'll have to wait until October to get this amazingness?

He looks close to being complete. My guess sometime in October.

6 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

happy-hour-20161003-107.gif

I'm guessing two weeks. Today is the 8th. 14 days is the last day of summer. I'd say this + Swimsuit DLC and Single Player will be at the end of the month.

Bet!

Wouldn't it be fantastic if they put in an environmental kill for the corkscrew?

• Like 6

1 minute ago, DamonD7 said:

Wouldn't it be fantastic if they put in an environmental kill for the corkscrew?

635971538023778589-1469050629_Al-Bundy-A  Out of likes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

Oh my sweet dead guinea pig, YES!

5 minutes ago, BoxingRouge said:

Bet!

1846ba48091d1f58ca9f9eb4200f38da.gif  Here's to whomever has the best hand my friend.

Nothing like some F13 hype on a Friday to get the community playing strong for the weekend.  Lobbies will be filling quick tonight, boys! 

UPDATE:  just saw tweet following this one- rain FX for ALL maps confirmed

• Like 5

Just now, Alkavian said:

1846ba48091d1f58ca9f9eb4200f38da.gif  Here's to whomever has the best hand my friend.

Glad you included a picture. I thought you were going in a comPLETEly different direction.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Fuckin A.

So... what were the blue dots for again? Did they use them as a cat toy for the community?

And im excited for the rain. Gonna be awesome af.

They were raindrops. Duh.

• Like 1

Now I might be a lil crazy but why didn't they reveal this at pax last weekend??? Would have saved tons of bashing?? Lol these devs. 

1 minute ago, Ker Juice said:

Nothing like some F13 hype on a Friday to get the community playing strong for the weekend.  Lobbies will be filling quick tonight, boys! 

UPDATE:  just saw tweet following this one- rain FX for ALL maps, Jarvis house map, and Roy confirmed.

Couldn't find the Roy part...

https://twitter.com/Friday13thGame/status/906255341775724544

Got to say as well. Wasn't always sure that Part IV was going to the first DLC. Felt they were going to go down the Jason X route - which would've been a shame as the Part IV Jason and film are so iconic. There were a lot of murmurs about Part IV Jason looking too much like Part III Jason, and doubts he'd even have his own character model - but they have duly delivered.

They are really are living up to their word about pumping money back into the game and making this the complete Friday game of all Friday games. They always said they wanted weather in the game, and again they are delivering it. I imagine this is expensive to do - they could've pumped out DLC without it and still made money...but they're going that extra mile to make the game they want to make. I have nothing but respect for that.     

Hat's off to them.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Ker Juice said:

UPDATE:  just saw tweet following this one- rain FX for ALL maps, Jarvis house map, and Roy confirmed.

Where are you seeing a Roy confirmation?

4 minutes ago, Ker Juice said:

UPDATE:  just saw tweet following this one- rain FX for ALL maps confirmed

He's right!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

3 minutes ago, RKSDooM said:

Where are you seeing a Roy confirmation?

Damn yall are fast- i ninja'd mine because "roy confirmed" is already in title of thread...

Here ya go:  https://twitter.com/Friday13thGame/status/906255341775724544

4 minutes ago, Muffinsfressnapf said:

Part IV is not Part V xD 

my fault i thought he was part 4...