AceMyth316

Jeepers Creepers needs a game

Realistically every horror icon should have a game made but I think Jeepers Creepers would be a kickass game.

Basically use the same setup as F13 (7 counselors and 1 killer), only make the counselors into your typical high school crowd (jock, nerd, slut, rebel, etc). One player is The Creeper and his goal is to hunt down the person he needs the body parts from. 

Thing is, it would be random and only The Creeper knows who and what he needs. Or make it so that over time certain body parts "go bad" or get injured so he ends up needing more than one person.

The teens have to try to damage The Creeper enough that he goes into that coccoon mode like he did in Part 2. If they can't, then they just need to survive the night.

Creeper powers would be flight (used like Shift), daggers (like throwing knives), landing (like Morph but where it looks like he is landing from flying) and scent (like Sense but he can only see a scent trail of his victim unless he gets closer). Plus he would have his battle axe.

I just quickly wrote this down so if I missed any details I can further elaborate.

On 9/14/2017 at 3:12 PM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

1. The game would be complete inconstant and truly unbalanced for both sides.

2. People don't like the guy who directs it.....

Pretty much for reason #2, the director diddled some kids a while ago.

2 hours ago, Beetlejuice91 said:

Pretty much for reason #2, the director diddled some kids a while ago.

I mean both because WHAT can the survivors do against Jeepers creepers??? dude would have to fly,stealth and other such things....plus the regeneration abilities...and yeah he molested and video taped it as well.....irony it was during a clown movie.....

1 hour ago, bewareofbears said:

Nope.

My sentiments exactly. It is a shame, considering the fact that the Creeper is an interesting antagonist. But the real creeper (Salva) tarnishes the series as a whole. I remember that I really liked the first movie until I read about what Salva did. I'm a father so I can't look past that. I tried to watch the first movie again a couple of months ago, I couldn't finish it.

• Like 1

Weirdly at Christmas, I really wanted a Black Christmas game (based on original or remake). :o

But Jeepers Creepers? Nah, would rather see Halloween, Nightmare on Elm St., Texas Chainsaw Massacre or Evil Dead games first. It's interesting to think of ways in which those games could potentially work. :)

30 minutes ago, Elias Voorhees said:

Weirdly at Christmas, I really wanted a Black Christmas game (based on original or remake). :o

But Jeepers Creepers? Nah, would rather see Halloween, Nightmare on Elm St., Texas Chainsaw Massacre or Evil Dead games first. It's interesting to think of ways in which those games could potentially work. :)

I would love to see a Halloween game thats 100% better than this. It would be wonderful roaming the streets of Haddonfield and the boogeyman comes out behind a bush, getting chills right now!

12 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

I would love to see a Halloween game thats 100% better than this. It would be wonderful roaming the streets of Haddonfield and the boogeyman comes out behind a bush, getting chills right now!

Gotta say, regardless of the issues, I'm still loving F13th. ;)

Halloween is probably the closest to F13th in terms of how it would play I guess. I'd be very interested to see how someone would develop it into a game, how they would differeniate it from F13th.

There needs to be a jeepers creepers game but not multiplayer bullshit or  laggy garbage. It should be you playing as jeepers creepers driving an flying around rural areas "hunting" and doing what jeepers creepers does but it should also have missions an a story also something to do with the 23 years 23 days shit. Think of all the cool shit you could use to kill people with the weapons, the truck, flying around, throwing that star shit, and as for story missions it could be like from the movies with bus an tube hideout. i imagine it being like the gameplay of destroy all humans but the meaty missions an graphics like gta an the ambiance an dark tone like  friday  thirteenth. Just wishful thinking of where games are not heading

Unlike Jason Jeepers creepers can drive and fly, that's massive advantages over his targets. I think he would be a bit over powered compared to his victims most of whom don't even know he's their till your grab through the roof of your car or go to scare the crows off a scare crow.

@a kamikaze man

It wouldn't be like Friday the 13th. There would be many different aspects. The players would have to have some advantages to them; like the F13 does. But i doubt a Jeepers Creepers game would work. His victims didn't do much to "fight back" Like counselors did to Jason. Just my opinion though, there could be a whole idea about it that I am missing. 

1 hour ago, TiffanyCox said:

@a kamikaze man

It wouldn't be like Friday the 13th. There would be many different aspects. The players would have to have some advantages to them; like the F13 does. But i doubt a Jeepers Creepers game would work. His victims didn't do much to "fight back" Like counselors did to Jason. Just my opinion though, there could be a whole idea about it that I am missing. 

I get your point, I think Jeepers Creepers would be a hard sell for balance depending what the game was supposed to be. I think there would need to be an extreme use of artistic license to make it work, as you say most people that did see him chose to run away.

I don't want to drag this too off topic but if I had just killed him/survived till his life got sucked out by daylight what would you do? If I remember correctly at the end of film 2 a farmer hangs him up in a barn for tourism? If that was me Id chop him up into bits try to cremate most of it and then seal the bits in concrete buried deep in the ground far apart from one another. That way when the bits of him or his head awoke it had no chance to reform and kill. Of course in a game he/she/it does it have a sex? Could be injured and need limbs or heads replacing, but you couldn't kill it any way, only survive till dawn. Also there wouldn't really be any zone of escape exit as Jeepers can just fly and pick you up at will.