Sign in to follow this  
AceMyth316

Jeepers Creepers needs a game

Realistically every horror icon should have a game made but I think Jeepers Creepers would be a kickass game.

Basically use the same setup as F13 (7 counselors and 1 killer), only make the counselors into your typical high school crowd (jock, nerd, slut, rebel, etc). One player is The Creeper and his goal is to hunt down the person he needs the body parts from. 

Thing is, it would be random and only The Creeper knows who and what he needs. Or make it so that over time certain body parts "go bad" or get injured so he ends up needing more than one person.

The teens have to try to damage The Creeper enough that he goes into that coccoon mode like he did in Part 2. If they can't, then they just need to survive the night.

Creeper powers would be flight (used like Shift), daggers (like throwing knives), landing (like Morph but where it looks like he is landing from flying) and scent (like Sense but he can only see a scent trail of his victim unless he gets closer). Plus he would have his battle axe.

I just quickly wrote this down so if I missed any details I can further elaborate.

On 9/14/2017 at 3:12 PM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

1. The game would be complete inconstant and truly unbalanced for both sides.

2. People don't like the guy who directs it.....

Pretty much for reason #2, the director diddled some kids a while ago.

2 hours ago, Beetlejuice91 said:

Pretty much for reason #2, the director diddled some kids a while ago.

I mean both because WHAT can the survivors do against Jeepers creepers??? dude would have to fly,stealth and other such things....plus the regeneration abilities...and yeah he molested and video taped it as well.....irony it was during a clown movie.....