Goldenking

What kind of music do you like?

On 29/12/2017 at 7:58 PM, deathbat96777 said:

You should watch this, I think you would love it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoHOgfEoTlc

Hahaha cool ! With Sam Dunn, i already knew the guy from Metal - A Headbanger Journey.

As for me right now, i ordered 200$ worth of tape cassette (including two cd). Some of them are demo, other are full lenght record.

1x ARKHA SVA "Gloria Satanae" CD for $12.00 each 
1x BLODFEST "Den flyr ej Ilden..." MC for $6.00 each 
1x BLACK DEMENTIA "Dictum of Negation" MC for $6.00 each 
1x RAGGRADARH "Towards the Eternal Night" MC for $6.00 each 
1x XERBETH "Xerbeth" MC for $6.00 each 
1x PROFEZIA "Black Misanthropic Elite - Moon Anthem" MC for $6.00 each 
1x TURMOIL "Grandeur Lamentation" MC for $6.00 each 
1x ZUMTOT "Occident" MC for $6.00 each 
1x DEATHRONER "Self titled" MC for $6.00 each 
1x ALASTOR "2000 Years Lies" MC for $6.00 each 
1x ABGENEIGT "Demo I" MC for $6.00 each 
1x AMAZARAK "Saeva Omina" Pro-MC for $6.00 each 
1x ACHERON "Satanic Victory" MC for $6.00 each 

1x CELESTIAL BLOODSHED "Cursed, Scarred And Forever Possessed" CD for $12.00 each 
1x ACCEPTUS NOCTIFER "Eterno Retorno" MC for $6.00 each 
1x KORIUM "Mrazivá noc prináša pokoj" MC for $6.00 each 
1x NOMMAM ERYTZ "I-IX" MC for $6.00 each 
1x MUINAINEN RUHTINAS "Tuskanvuorten Valtaistuin" MC for $6.00 each 
1x CAVATICUS "Amenti-Daemoniüm Inattaminatis Live" MC for $6.00 each 
1x RAGGRADARH "Towards the Eternal Night" MC for $6.00 each 
1x CAUSTIC STRIKE "Straight Down the Drain" MC for $6.00 each 
1x BLACK MASS "Hell War" MC for $6.00 each 
1x BALOR "Gathering Corpses" MC for $6.00 each 
1x AUSTERITY "Perpetua Nox Dormienda Est" MC for $6.00 each 
1x AUGEN "Das Fieber der Nacht" MC for $6.00 each 
1x ADVAITA "Noble Truth" MC for $6.00 each 

Many are band i know nothing about, i know some other. I'm looking foward to the Deathroner demo tape. Some speed/death metal from Jonquière Québec. I saw them during a Blasphemy concert in montreal back to 2008.

Come to think of it, it's a very old way to discover news bands hehe.

To be completely honnest... i have yet to listen to his solo career music.. i let you know eventualy, lol.

i like any kind of cool creepy theatrical rock or rap band. i love Black sabbath,ozzy tony iommi thats 70s mysticism bands like Rainbow ritchie blackmore,uriah heepi also love 80s metal and all genres of hard rock.but i really like black metal like Dark Throne, Bathory. Druid Lord is a new band im listening to that i really, really like hers there youtube video.

• Like 1

Hard Rock, Metal, Synthpop, Film Music, Punk, Synthwave..

70s/80s are my favourite decades but i also like music from 90s up to now depending on what it is and i like the sound of it

On 12/28/2017 at 10:10 AM, matisangry said:

love converge. their new album is pretty solid. how was the show? i saw them years ago with high on fire and dethklok. they were great but the crowd was totally confused by them (which almost made them better.) 

fun fact: tom araya (slayer singer/bassist) is a born-again christian and has been for years. 

Amazing show!!! They were probably the tightest band I've experienced live in a long time. I really enjoyed seeing Pile live too. I've given their recorded material a few goes, but it works much better live IMO.

my favorite music is 80's and 90's pop,plus Japanese music,since i have a few soundtrack cd's from some of my favorite anime series from Japan.

I've just preordered this little baby on LP! :D (i already own it on cd but the LP gatefold is SOOOOO awesome)

I have a diverse taste in music. Just yesterday, I was listening to some pop punk. A few hours later, I was listening to some alternative rock. A couple of hours after that, I was listening to some Eminem and Rihanna. lso I like I love Hans Zimmer’s compositions. Usually I load music from torrent trackers, have found many interesting trackers invites on invites-shop store with the detailed descriptions. Also I hang out on soundcloud.