Goldenking

What kind of music do you like?

On 29/12/2017 at 7:58 PM, deathbat96777 said:

You should watch this, I think you would love it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoHOgfEoTlc

Hahaha cool ! With Sam Dunn, i already knew the guy from Metal - A Headbanger Journey.

As for me right now, i ordered 200$ worth of tape cassette (including two cd). Some of them are demo, other are full lenght record.

1x ARKHA SVA "Gloria Satanae" CD for $12.00 each 
1x BLODFEST "Den flyr ej Ilden..." MC for $6.00 each 
1x BLACK DEMENTIA "Dictum of Negation" MC for $6.00 each 
1x RAGGRADARH "Towards the Eternal Night" MC for $6.00 each 
1x XERBETH "Xerbeth" MC for $6.00 each 
1x PROFEZIA "Black Misanthropic Elite - Moon Anthem" MC for $6.00 each 
1x TURMOIL "Grandeur Lamentation" MC for $6.00 each 
1x ZUMTOT "Occident" MC for $6.00 each 
1x DEATHRONER "Self titled" MC for $6.00 each 
1x ALASTOR "2000 Years Lies" MC for $6.00 each 
1x ABGENEIGT "Demo I" MC for $6.00 each 
1x AMAZARAK "Saeva Omina" Pro-MC for $6.00 each 
1x ACHERON "Satanic Victory" MC for $6.00 each 

1x CELESTIAL BLOODSHED "Cursed, Scarred And Forever Possessed" CD for $12.00 each 
1x ACCEPTUS NOCTIFER "Eterno Retorno" MC for $6.00 each 
1x KORIUM "Mrazivá noc prináša pokoj" MC for $6.00 each 
1x NOMMAM ERYTZ "I-IX" MC for $6.00 each 
1x MUINAINEN RUHTINAS "Tuskanvuorten Valtaistuin" MC for $6.00 each 
1x CAVATICUS "Amenti-Daemoniüm Inattaminatis Live" MC for $6.00 each 
1x RAGGRADARH "Towards the Eternal Night" MC for $6.00 each 
1x CAUSTIC STRIKE "Straight Down the Drain" MC for $6.00 each 
1x BLACK MASS "Hell War" MC for $6.00 each 
1x BALOR "Gathering Corpses" MC for $6.00 each 
1x AUSTERITY "Perpetua Nox Dormienda Est" MC for $6.00 each 
1x AUGEN "Das Fieber der Nacht" MC for $6.00 each 
1x ADVAITA "Noble Truth" MC for $6.00 each 

Many are band i know nothing about, i know some other. I'm looking foward to the Deathroner demo tape. Some speed/death metal from Jonquière Québec. I saw them during a Blasphemy concert in montreal back to 2008.

Come to think of it, it's a very old way to discover news bands hehe.

To be completely honnest... i have yet to listen to his solo career music.. i let you know eventualy, lol.

i like any kind of cool creepy theatrical rock or rap band. i love Black sabbath,ozzy tony iommi thats 70s mysticism bands like Rainbow ritchie blackmore,uriah heepi also love 80s metal and all genres of hard rock.but i really like black metal like Dark Throne, Bathory. Druid Lord is a new band im listening to that i really, really like hers there youtube video.

• Like 1

Hard Rock, Metal, Synthpop, Film Music, Punk, Synthwave..

70s/80s are my favourite decades but i also like music from 90s up to now depending on what it is and i like the sound of it

On 12/28/2017 at 10:10 AM, matisangry said:

love converge. their new album is pretty solid. how was the show? i saw them years ago with high on fire and dethklok. they were great but the crowd was totally confused by them (which almost made them better.) 

fun fact: tom araya (slayer singer/bassist) is a born-again christian and has been for years. 

Amazing show!!! They were probably the tightest band I've experienced live in a long time. I really enjoyed seeing Pile live too. I've given their recorded material a few goes, but it works much better live IMO.

my favorite music is 80's and 90's pop,plus Japanese music,since i have a few soundtrack cd's from some of my favorite anime series from Japan.

I've just preordered this little baby on LP! :D (i already own it on cd but the LP gatefold is SOOOOO awesome)

I have a diverse taste in music. Just yesterday, I was listening to some pop punk. A few hours later, I was listening to some alternative rock. A couple of hours after that, I was listening to some Eminem and Rihanna. lso I like I love Hans Zimmer’s compositions. Usually I load music from torrent trackers, have found many interesting trackers invites on invites-shop store with the detailed descriptions. Also I hang out on soundcloud.

6 hours ago, deathbat96777 said:

Bump! Any Ghost B.C fans? 

Right here! Love Ghost! 

Favorite Ghost song/ Mine are "Ritual", "Missionary Man", "Cirice", "From the Pinnacle to the Pit", "Secular Haze", and "Square Hammer" 

• Like 1

80's thrash metal, crossover, hardcore, uk82, punk.
misfits, hellhammer, toxic holocaust, motorhead, venom, celtic frost, anal cunt, bathory, slapshot, gbh, exploited and many more

On 13/02/2018 at 9:36 AM, deathbat96777 said:

Favorite Ghost song/ Mine are "Ritual", "Missionary Man", "Cirice", "From the Pinnacle to the Pit", "Secular Haze", and "Square Hammer" 

Ritual, Elizabeth, Secular Haze, Ghouleh (Zombie Queen), Monstrance Clock, Cirice, He Is, Year Zero, Square Hammer... so many great songs! Highly anticipating the next album

When i first got into Ghost i had the first album on heavy rotation! Elizabeth is one along with Ritual i always go back to!